Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
poison
poison began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Kobo is missing pages after converting from epub

Hi,

It seems like my kobo can not work with epubs in hebrew, however when i convert the file to PDF everything is displying properly.

but, every book i converted after about 20 pages is starting to show blank pages and after a few black pages showing the next chapter.

Surely there is a way to fix it?
Thanks,
Poison

Edit: i am using Calibre to convert to PDF
poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
see

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=200682
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Is the PDF correct when viewed on the PC?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote