Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
Daveychan
Daveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle PW
Lightbulb Batman Theme for KPW

GreetZ

While waiting for brighter minds to work out the tweaks for the new Kindle PW, i decided to play around with the visual bits that weren't so tough to track down.

Here is a screen shot of my KPW's "home page":

If you are interested in this, i'm more than happy to share it of course.

Thanks,

Daveychan

P.S.- If anyone can help me find the image for the "Discover new ..." / "Boy under the tree" and/or the "Please ensure..." PNG files i would be very grateful. I've checked every PNG file i could find, and even though there are several duplicates of these scattered throughout the file structure, i cannot seem to locate these two specifically. (I think it would be nice to swap out those bottom two with other cool Batman graphics.)
Daveychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:15 PM   #2
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Now it looks like a jailbroken iDevice! I've seen jailbroken phones with custom icons elsewhere, but never expected them to come to the kindle... If only this would work on the K3.....
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2012, 11:23 PM   #3
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
I ran across this iKindle screensaver for my KK a year or so ago.

Too bad the icons don't actually work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	i_Kindle_1.JPG
Views:	304
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	95144  
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:09 AM   #4
Daveychan
Daveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle PW
Sorry to bump my own post, but has anyone found the two graphics at the bottom yet?

Please and Thanks!
Daveychan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kpw; theme