Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-02-2011, 04:06 AM   #1
Jozawun
Fanatic
Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Pocketbook 902, Sony 650
Fast Access Menu Won't Stay Up

I'm still poking around learning my new PB902.
I don't know whether I'm just being thick, but when I hold down the OK button to bring up the Fast Access Menu (while reading a book), it goes off as soon as I release it (in fact, it creates a bookmark, because that's where it is pre-set).
How do I keep it up so I can navigate around and use the Menu?
Jozawun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:03 AM   #2
Jozawun
Fanatic
Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I should add that the Menu stays up and is navigable when reading PDFs in pdfviewer, but not when reading Epubs in FBReader.
Can anyone help with this?
Advert
Old 04-04-2011, 01:11 PM   #3
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I can't repeat this problem on my 902. The Fast Access Menu comes up properly when I click the OK button for both AdobeViewer and fbreader. I'm using firmware version 2.0.4. Is yours older than that? Look in the "Configuration->About device" to see which software version you are using.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #4
Jozawun
Fanatic

I am using 2.0.4.
When you say "click the OK button", do you mean "hold it down", or just "click" it?
Because I have to hold it down, as per the Key Mapping.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:25 PM   #5
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOZAWUN View Post
I am using 2.0.4.
When you say "click the OK button", do you mean "hold it down", or just "click" it?
Because I have to hold it down, as per the Key Mapping.
I only have to click it (i.e. quickly press and release). My "Configuration->Key mapping" shows "OK Quick menu" and "OK (hold) (none)". Is yours different?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #6
Jozawun
Fanatic

Yes, mine was the other way round, I must have accidentally altered them when I was poking around.
It works fine now that I have switched them back.
Thank you very much!