Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-21-2020, 06:36 PM   #1
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
ALIEN SECRETS Harper Voyager giveaway

Exclusively for Harper Voyager Newsletter Subscribers, the first 50 subscribers to complete this form by May 27th will receive a FREE early final copy of Ian Douglas' ALIEN SECRETS.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...cnDPw/viewform
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 09:30 PM   #2
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
I took a shot at it, but I'm betting all 50 were taken within minutes of the e-mail going out. I kind of hate it when big companies do giveaways like this that both limit the amount and make it first-come-first-serve. Both together makes it feel like the odds are stacked entirely against you.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2020, 10:03 PM   #3
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
I took a shot at it, but I'm betting all 50 were taken within minutes of the e-mail going out. I kind of hate it when big companies do giveaways like this that both limit the amount and make it first-come-first-serve. Both together makes it feel like the odds are stacked entirely against you.
Same. Especially since after you submit the form it says Submit another response.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:26 AM   #4
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Same. Especially since after you submit the form it says Submit another response.
It just thanked me for submitting my data when I did it. I will be seriously shocked if I was one of the first 50!
Old 06-20-2020, 03:50 AM   #5
Manabi
Wizard

I get to be seriously shocked! The book arrived in the mail today, so I actually did win a copy. Guess I gotta read it now.
Advert
Old 06-20-2020, 12:24 PM   #6
vivafriend5
vivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle
I got a copy as well. Thank you, Apache. And thank you, HarperCollins.
vivafriend5 is offline   Reply With Quote