Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-19-2008, 09:09 AM   #46
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've finally decided to change my avatar. Now I have the cutest avatar is all of MR history!
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 09:14 AM   #47
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i didn't think it was possible, but it would appear that even JSWolf has been acutelated. although the acutelation process appears to have resulted in a slightly different mutant type bear this time.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2008, 09:23 AM   #48
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I think seeing folks' avatar histories is a good idea, but, well, I usually cannot remember whether the things I dreamed last night were dreams or things that actually happened (even the ones where I'm attacked in a patchwork geography of past homes by multiple, converging, monster tornadoes), and so keeping track of my avatars is, for me, a bit like trying to tie a double overhand bowline sheep shank in an angry octopus.

If you want "reasons" rather than "histories", well, those I can provide (because I can make them up as I go along).

Cheers,
Marc
PS. Neko, I, of course, do retain locally copies of my "nekovatars"
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 09:58 AM   #49
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i didn't think it was possible, but it would appear that even JSWolf has been acutelated. although the acutelation process appears to have resulted in a slightly different mutant type bear this time.
I found that and converted it to an avatar for another site that said we had to have cute avatars. The site is no longer, but I kept it and finally got tired of my other avatar. I have some more that would do well depending on my mood. So look for some more avatars in the future.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:07 AM   #50
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I found that and converted it to an avatar for another site that said we had to have cute avatars. The site is no longer.....
Uh, oh. That sounds like an omen to me. Perhaps we should switch to evil avatars?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2008, 10:15 AM   #51
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Uh, oh. That sounds like an omen to me. Perhaps we should switch to evil avatars?
is that the dalek talking ?
Old 07-19-2008, 10:33 AM   #52
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

hhhmmm.... evil? um... ok...
Old 07-19-2008, 03:27 PM   #53
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Does Mrs Wolf know that you're wearing lipstick?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #54
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Does Mrs Wolf know that you're wearing lipstick?
i'd be more worried about the black latex, or whatever that is.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:28 PM   #55
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

This is from the second Batman movie that had Michael Keaton as Batman.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #56
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
This is from the second Batman movie that had Michael Keaton as Batman.
The other day at the Salvation Army shop they had a large vinyl advertising banner from that movie, about 4 metres across and 1 metre high, black, with the main characters' headshots on it either side of the title. It looked quite good, and in good condition, and if I could convince the Loved One that the house needed it, framed and put on a wall somewhere here, I'd have bought it in a jiffy.

I must change my avatar temporarily to something evil. I'll think on it...

Cheers,
Marc
Old 07-19-2008, 09:33 PM   #57
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

The most evil thing on this planet is George W. Bush.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:55 PM   #58
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Just wait. Another day is coming. "Sufficient to the day is the evil thereof."
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 03:14 AM   #59
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I must change my avatar temporarily to something evil. I'll think on it...
It's evil. EEEEEVIL! (look left)

Cheers,
Marc
Old 07-20-2008, 06:10 AM   #60
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
The fact that you think that George W. Bush is the most evil thing on the planet shows a staggering amount of ignorance in what is going on in the world today. Perhaps you should put the books down you are currently reading and do some research on truly evil persons. Start with North Korea's Kim Jong-il. Try reading:

The Hidden Gulag: Exposing North Korea’s Prison Camps
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness