Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-16-2021, 03:45 PM   #166
Peter Ahlstrom
Connoisseur
Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipgessert View Post
Thank you very much for the suggestion, I'll give it a shot when I get a chance, and I'll come back either way.
Well, it's "fixed" in that it runs, but as you can see in my followup, the font is encoded incorrectly, with letters in the wrong letter slots.
Peter Ahlstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 05:59 PM   #167
phillipgessert
Addict
phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Ahlstrom View Post
Well, it's "fixed" in that it runs, but as you can see in my followup, the font is encoded incorrectly, with letters in the wrong letter slots.
Oh, ok. Well in that case I'll hold off on celebrating and just call it a mono win if it works for me too. For now I haven't got mono installed at all so it may be a little bit before I come back to it. Shame about the font stuff.
phillipgessert is offline   Reply With Quote