Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-19-2020, 05:15 PM   #1
beber75
beber75 began at the beginning.

Device: boox
Status bar multiple informations

Hi,

I've just switched to koreader and find the many options available to status bar.
I figured that pressing once on it will switch to the different status informations I've selected.
I'm wondering if it's possible to have several one on the same line side by side.

For example, I'de like to have:
Pages left in chapter, Progress percentage, current page and battery status on the same line.

Is it something possible ? I must admit that if yes, I have not found the option inside the settings.

Regards.
beber75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 07:04 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Gear > Status bar > Settings > Show all at once
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 11:20 PM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You might want to select/checkmark the things you want to have displayed and uncheck the things you don't want, before setting the show all at once.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 06:47 AM   #4
beber75
beber75 began at the beginning.

Device: boox
Thank you, you are amazing.
beber75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 08:00 AM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
There's also a menu that allows you to re-order each individual item (around the same place in the settings ^^).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote