Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
HealyHQ
Friend of a Friend
HealyHQ is on a distinguished road

Device: iPad
Post Your Opinions on Google Docs

Hello, everyone. I was just wondering what the writers here thought about Google Docs. Does anyone here at MobileRead use GDocs? If so, why; or if not, why not? What are your opinions on it or its features (or lack thereof)?

Just curious.
HealyHQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:25 AM   #2
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I've use Google Docs for writing short stories, but not for writing books or anything intended for publication. I only tend to use it when I'm writing collaboratively. I've found it to be fantastic for that. For non-collaborative work, I've either used LibreOffice/OpenOffice or a text editor.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
chrisanthropic
Fiend
chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I use it almost exclusively, but I don't write novels. My wife uses it quite a bit when we're brainstorming or hashing out ideas for the website.
chrisanthropic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
curiosity, docs, google, healyhq, opinions