Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-21-2018, 11:28 PM   #1
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

Sideloaded kepubs on Kobo apps?

Having migrated from Kindle to Kobo, I now have a library of Calibre-generated kepubs. Is there any way to see them in any of the Kobo apps, in the event that I cohoose not to read them on my Kobo device(s)?
Old 10-21-2018, 11:51 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
Having migrated from Kindle to Kobo, I now have a library of Calibre-generated kepubs. Is there any way to see them in any of the Kobo apps, in the event that I cohoose not to read them on my Kobo device(s)?
At one point in time, I imported several ebooks to the Kobo app on my iPad using iTunes. The process used was from the Kobo site: Adding a book to your Kobo eBooks app for Apple using iTunes.

Good luck!
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 12:05 AM   #3
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
At one point in time, I imported several ebooks to the Kobo app on my iPad using iTunes. The process used was from the Kobo site: Adding a book to your Kobo eBooks app for Apple using iTunes.

Good luck!
Thanks for the link. I'm an Android person myself, so I'll see if the realted links from that page help. Much appreciated