Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

View Poll Results: What color is your Sony 505. If you do not own one which color do you like best.
Silver 69 47.92%
Blue 45 31.25%
Red 21 14.58%
I only wish to see the results 9 6.25%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
Sony PRS-505 Silver or Blue or Red

Sony 505 owners are very opinionated regarding the color of their device so I thought I would start a poll.

For those who have a 505 please vote which color you own. If you own more than one color, then choose which color is your favorite.

If you do not own a 505, please choose the color you like best even if you never plan to purchase one.

If this poll belongs in the Lounge please move it there.

Name:  Sony Silver.bmp
Views: 1185
Size:  328.2 KBName:  Sony Blue.bmp
Views: 1191
Size:  324.9 KBName:  Sony Red.bmp
Views: 1219
Size:  323.3 KB

Last edited by grooks; 06-19-2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: added pictures
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #2
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Silver all the way!!

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

I've added pictures.

Last edited by grooks; 06-19-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:59 PM   #4
CribQuilter
Enthusiast
CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505
That blue one is just gorgeous, not that I am biased or anything!!
CribQuilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
The silver one looks clean and futuristic, not that I am biased or anything.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2009, 01:22 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
I've got the blue one next to the fish, oops, no that's not right.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:31 PM   #7
grooks
Wizard

I already have an opinion as to the results but curious as to how close.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:49 PM   #8
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
GO TEAM BLUE!!! We're in the lead!!!
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #9
Tracey
Connoisseur
Tracey is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-505
Just got the silver into joint top place!

Unless we import it, the Sony in the UK is only available in silver and red (exclusively from John Lewis).

I think the silver is fantastic, and i secretly "ooh" and "aah" each time i switch it on, but i may have been tempted by the blue if i had seen it in the flesh, so to speak. (The reader i mean!)
Tracey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #10
grooks
Wizard

TEAM BLUE is in the lead again!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1010 View Post
GO TEAM BLUE!!! We're in the lead!!!
Here we go again!
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #12
yekim54
What the Dog Saw
yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Surface3
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
I've added pictures.
I couldn't help but notice that only the Blue picture was in focus.
yekim54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #13
grooks
Wizard

I pulled all pictures from the same source. Was trying to find pictures that were the same size. I think the silver and blue look exactly the same and the red looks a little blurry.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #14
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Silver is the only one that enhances your IQ and gives you the ability to pick the winning lottery numbers - but does not tell you what date!
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #15
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
I got the silver because the others weren't available when I bought it, but I *adore* the blue.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote