Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 02-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Does Stanza support VGA out on the iPad?

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it with the search function.

Does anyone know if Stanza supports VGA out on the iPad?

I just bought the VGA adapter for a presentation next week and I wanted to use a pdf presentation on Stanza as the ppt looks like chewed by a mad dog on QuickOffice and ironically I don't see any slide option when you open a pdf on QuickOffice.
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Just shamelessly bumping my own thread... YES it does! ... with a jailbroken iPad and Display Out... Bwaahahahahaha!
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert