Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-01-2021, 10:28 AM   #1
trefoil
trefoil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trefoil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trefoil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trefoil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trefoil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trefoil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trefoil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trefoil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trefoil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trefoil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trefoil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1
Big Project Strategies

Hello,

A big project for me isn't likely to fit neatly into one EPUB, so I'm wondering what I might do in order to make it work on an e-reader. The document project entails several hundred pages that are scanned from paper, and each one has an abstract paragraph. Presently, the EPUB is just a list of all the abstracts along with cross-reference links and keyword index links, but I would like to add a way that would give an option link to show the scanned page from each abstract paragraph. I think that HTML and a browser window is the only way to do this, but my e-reader (kindle) won't browse its own files this way. I can probably just put it all on my laptop, but getting the e-reader to do it would be nice.

Any suggestions?
trefoil is offline   Reply With Quote