Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 04-02-2018, 01:58 AM   #1
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
SOLVED --- "Fixed" versus "Liquid" layout

Is there any way to force "Liquid" layout to always be my default forum display? (Other than staying logged in 24/7/365 ?) I have to change from "fixed" each time I log in.

I keep my browser window set rather narrow, not full-screen, and prefer the text-wrap capability of "Liquid" display.

Any suggestions????

Thanks for any help.
gG

ps ---
Never mind, I finally found it in the Users Control Panel.

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 04-02-2018 at 02:08 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 02:08 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
User CP -> Edit Options -> Miscellaneous Options -> Forum Skin

*don't forget to save changes

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 04-02-2018 at 02:10 AM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2018, 02:14 AM   #3
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@wetdog --- I think we kind of cross-posted, maybe I picked up psychic vibes from you.

However, now my display shows newest reply at the top of the page, descending down to oldest at bottom. So I have to go spelunking to see how I caused that!
Old 04-02-2018, 03:28 AM   #4
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@GrannyGrump - try User CP->Edit Options->Miscellaneous Options->Thread Display Options->Thread Display Mode

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 03:49 AM   #5
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...

@BR --- Thanks! I must have clicked that by accident.
(no wonder so many mysterious things happen on my computer --- my mouse is obviously working all by itself !)
Advert
Old 04-02-2018, 07:55 AM   #6
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@GG - I avoid using the mouse as much as possible, but mysterious thing still happen.

Just lately the Bluetooth service sometimes doesn't start at boot up, and my disk dock sometimes needs a reset when I turn it on before windoze will talk to it.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote