Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-23-2021, 08:33 AM   #1
Peopotes
Peopotes began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Add new books. Replace old?

When new books are added to Calibre and the sime title is found a lis is displayed with the tithe and Author that is at the Calibre Library and the user is able to decide whether to add it or not.
I miss that option to select from the displayed list the possibility to decide the replacement of the book already found at the library by the new book.
Is there any menu that I've missed to do so, or any add-on that would allow me to do it?
Thanks in advance for the help on this matter.
Peopotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:07 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Fixed,New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Did you read the sticky at the top of the Development forum?

That forum is for those who CODE parts of Calibre / plugins.

Dropping a file onto the Books DETAILS (Library view) or Formats (metadata Edit view) Replaces the format.

NOTE: Without any Checks. You can drop a totally unrelated book
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote