Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
Lake person
Enthusiast
Lake person began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook, Bebook, Pocketbook 360
Bebook Zoom

So I have had my new Bebook less than a week. So far really, really like it. Although when I zoom in and out I can't get it to go to landscape. I has small, mediem and large zoom, but no landscape. Am I doing this wrong?

Lake
Lake person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake person View Post
So I have had my new Bebook less than a week. So far really, really like it. Although when I zoom in and out I can't get it to go to landscape. I has small, mediem and large zoom, but no landscape. Am I doing this wrong?

Lake
Landscape does not work in mobi format. Try a book in a different format.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
Lake person
Enthusiast

Thank you Dale. It's a relief that nothing is wrong. After all my problems with my Cybook I tend to worry .
Old 07-30-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
My mistake, but I read the title of this thread and thought there was a new model, the Bebook Zoom
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:08 PM   #5
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
I thought the same thing.

and with over 120 page views (and only 3 comments), I'm sure that many people thought the same thing.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2009, 04:17 PM   #6
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Hee. So did I. Watch, BeBook's next device will be called the Zoom!
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Robertb is trolling these forums, and he'll take the credit, and get a HUGE bonus, just like he did with the EZ Reader 'True'.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:54 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Since the thread title is misleading, can a moderator please change it to reflect what the thread actually is about?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #9
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Yeah. Call it "Bebook Zoom.. the new 14" foldable reader!!"
Old 07-30-2009, 07:20 PM   #10
Lake person
Enthusiast

Well, thank you again Dale for the help. As for the rest of you "VERY SORRY" my title wasn't up to your standards. I guess new people to these forums think twice about trying to join in. As for the Zoom issue, that is what the Bebook handbook titled the problem I was having.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #11
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Quote:
Well, thank you again Dale for the help. As for the rest of you "VERY SORRY" my title wasn't up to your standards. I guess new people to these forums think twice about trying to join in. As for the Zoom issue, that is what the Bebook handbook titled the problem I was having.
oh, no worries about that. you could have given it the perfect title, and someone would have been confused

sometimes, strange titles are a necessity
Old 07-31-2009, 12:37 AM   #12
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
No need to apologize. The title was fine. I was just laughing at my mis-interpretation of the title.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:10 PM   #13
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Same here. I thought it was funny.

And it might even contribute to a brilliant marketing move by BeBook!
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote