Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-28-2017, 07:00 AM   #691
EJLeger
EJLeger began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless N647
I have a problem with my Kobo Wireless N647. You seem to have an image for the N647 that could possibly fix this problem for me. Could you send me a copy of this image and instructions, so to solve my problem. Thanks ahead of time.
EJLeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2017, 07:22 AM   #692
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
PM sent.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 07:39 PM   #693
scsigate
scsigate began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader Wireless, Aura H2O
Hi All,

Can someone be so kind to provide me a working image for my kobo wifi e-reader (N647). it is bricked due to the upgrade a few years ago. I would like to fix this.

Thanks,
scsigate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:53 AM   #694
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:11 AM   #695
The_Candy_Man
The_Candy_Man began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
Hi, could I also get a copy of this image for my kobo wifi e-reader (N647), I would love to get it working agian.

Thank you.
The_Candy_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:40 AM   #696
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:29 PM   #697
Scapegoat_tom
Scapegoat_tom began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Same issue

anyone happen to have an image for a Kobo Wifi (N647)?
Scapegoat_tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:12 AM   #698
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:00 PM   #699
hrrom
hrrom began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless N647
Hi, I also need image for kobo wireless (N647).
hrrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:28 PM   #700
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old Yesterday, 06:47 AM   #701
oleg trax
oleg trax began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n647
greetings everyone, i got a kobo n647 bricked after firmware upgrade, i would greatly appreciate if you could share the sd image to restore it, thanks in advance
oleg trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:21 AM   #702
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi