Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-24-2008, 07:30 PM   #1
sam1am
Enthusiast
sam1am began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Sci-Fi Psychological Thrillers?

One of my favorite movies of all time is Primer. If you haven't seen it, you need to watch it. 20 times. It will change your life.

In short, it deals with Time Travel, paradoxes, etc. and it's done in a very unique and realistic way.

If you HAVE read it, can you recommend any good books that are similar. I saw that Shane Carruth said he read "our elegant universe" in preparing to make the film - but that's more technical reading I think.

I've already read a doorway into summer by Robert Heinlein which was a great complimentary read, but need more recommendations.
sam1am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 07:37 PM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
For SF Psychological thrillers the first one that pops into my head is The Demolished Man by Alfred Bester.

I may be able to think of others, but I am at work now, and not allowed to think.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert