Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 09-21-2009, 07:10 PM   #16
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
I looked very hard at the Omnia, but I got my i760 for free. That's hard to beat.

Maybe in 2 years.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #17
RandallFlagg
Hey Trashcan Man
RandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enoughRandallFlagg will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook color, prs 505, Axim x30, psp, Acer Aspire One [running xp]
Bump...still need to know how to page turn on the Omnia. It's probably easy, but I haven't a clue since I just added MS Reader.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2009, 07:54 AM   #18
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Not using MS reader but Mobipocket and I configured page turning within Mobipocket by using the touch screen. Right side advance, left side backpage.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:25 AM   #19
giddion
Connoisseur
giddion doesn't littergiddion doesn't litter

Device: samsung i910 now - cybook later
I have the mobipocket reader configured with the left back right forward setting too, I think when I used the lit reader I did the same but haven't used it in quite some time.

One thing I will say now that I have a kindle, there are some mobi books I downloaded from Gutenburg that crash on the mobi reader on my phone that work just fine on the kindle.
giddion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:13 AM   #20
ondabeach
Groupie
ondabeach doesn't litterondabeach doesn't litter

Device: HTC touch Diamond, Ipaq 3115
Talking

Hi there fellow Win Mobile users, if you want to read ePub books on your omnias or other smartphones/ppc's you can download ZuluReader here www.zuluexpress.com.

It is freeware and I am always looking for suggestions on ways to improve the reader.

There is also a freeware version of ZR for PC that is also a library manager that can sync libraries between pc and smartphone.

Cheers,

Steve
ondabeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert