Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-24-2016, 09:11 AM   #16
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Have you thought of the H2O? It's a 6.8" screen and it's very nice for a larger screen since the 7.8" screen is too large for you. I like the extra screen space. It's not too large.
I have thought about the H2O, just wish I could actual see them first. I may be reading to much into it no pun intended.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 10:02 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
I have thought about the H2O, just wish I could actual see them first. I may be reading to much into it no pun intended.

JJ
I never saw the H2O in person before I bought and I'm happy with it. I say go for it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2016, 01:12 PM   #18
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
Pretty sure it will bill you in Canadian $. Your credit card will convert and may ding you a fee for conversion but with the current Can$ vs US$ spread you'd still be better off buying from Chapters. Kobo U.S. will sell you in U.S. $ but they just have a set price for Canada and the U.S. that really has no particular relation to current exchange rate.
While it says shipping is 2-3 weeks most of the reports I've seen on here are well under a week. Chapters is covering themselves for that rare occasion when your parcel happens to get held up at the border for no apparent reason.
Ordered, delivery date of September 16th...

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote