Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #151
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Hope Flames by Jaci Burton on sale for $4.78. This was just released yesterday.

Amazon

Still retail at B&N, Kobo

Sony has it for $6.87

Quote:
When it comes to love, they already know the rules…by heart.

Thirty-two and finally setting up her veterinary practice in the town she once called home, Emma Burnett is on her own and loving it. Independent and driven, she’s not letting any man get in the way of her dreams. Not again.

That’s fine with Luke McCormack. Divorced and hardly lacking in female company when he needs it, he’s devoted to the only faithful companion in his life—his police dog. Still, there’s something about Emma he can’t shake.

When a series of local break-ins leaves Emma vulnerable, she seeks help from the first man to spark her desire in years. And now they’re giving each other something they thought they’d lost forever…hope.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:52 AM   #152
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Sony has 35% off a select number of books

Hot

Sweet

Smoky

Indulgent

Use promo code SPICYPICK
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2014, 09:31 AM   #153
nkd431
Enthusiast
nkd431 is kind to children and small, furry animalsnkd431 is kind to children and small, furry animalsnkd431 is kind to children and small, furry animalsnkd431 is kind to children and small, furry animalsnkd431 is kind to children and small, furry animalsnkd431 is kind to children and small, furry animalsnkd431 is kind to children and small, furry animalsnkd431 is kind to children and small, furry animalsnkd431 is kind to children and small, furry animalsnkd431 is kind to children and small, furry animalsnkd431 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Nokia N810, Nook 3G, Nook Color, Nook HD+
Thanks for paperback suggestions

Thanks for all the good ideas. Was considering goodwill but hadn't got as far as library and tax write-offs! Thanks! I may do the craigslist thing if I decide I have some worthy ones.
It took years to collect so expect it will take a while to downsize. These are the keepers after all. Part of the problem with ebay is by the time I list and auction I decide I want to keep them!
nkd431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:59 AM   #154
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
Hello Tattncat,
What journal app do you use on your NOOK? I'm looking for one I'll enjoy using on both my NOOK and my new Android phone.
It' s titled Journal and the developer is 5ivedom. As far as I know there is no Android equivalent, however I am looking for one.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:49 AM   #155
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattncat View Post
It' s titled Journal and the developer is 5ivedom. As far as I know there is no Android equivalent, however I am looking for one.
That's really odd. They develop and Android app and then limit themselves to only the Nook app store.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #156
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Am I the only Janeite on here? In case there are others lurking there are TWENTY-TWO JAFF books on sale for $0.99 today (a couple are non-Jane related, but by JAFF authors).

You can see the full list on one of the authors blogs. Her links do include referrals, but you can always just search on Amazon if you don't want to use them...
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:57 PM   #157
Christyv
Enthusiast
Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: IPad 2, kindle keyboard
http://elenaaitken.com/books/warm-wi...eads-giveaway/
Click link above for 11 free books from smashwords and some Authors' sites. This is for newsletter subscribers so you might want to subscribe to her newsletter.
You also get a free short story for subscribing - fingers crossed
http://elenaaitken.us4.list-manage.c...&id=62b367d5b9

Can get due justice free by subscribing to newsletter -
http://dianecapri.com/contact

http://www.karladarcy.com

Last edited by Christyv; 01-08-2014 at 04:59 PM.
Christyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:11 PM   #158
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
That's really odd. They develop and Android app and then limit themselves to only the Nook app store.
It's an old app that came out before Nook allowed android apps. I keep checking and so far it's not on Google play.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:21 PM   #159
Tattncat
Bookworm

[QUOTE=AnemicOak;2733648]That's really odd. They develop and Android app and then limit themselves to only the Nook app store.
oops! I hit enter twice.

Last edited by Tattncat; 01-09-2014 at 12:06 AM.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #160
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Thanks, T. Don't see it in either Google Play or the NOOK Store.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:38 PM   #161
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Me too! Love Duke and Nathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post

Same here! Normally there is just one guy I take a liking too on a show but I like them both equally. Audrey is cool too.
I must agree with both of you strongly!!! Duke and Nathan and soooo lol and I love audrey too of course
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:43 PM   #162
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Tooting my own horn... I wrote a blog post about a bad book on writing romance, and it's up at All About Romance. Yay!

This will make your jaws drop. The book told readers that romances couldn't have characters with physical disabilities or "acute social dysfunctions," and that romances couldn't have characters dealing with issues like child abuse or rape. How could I not rant about that?! (Come on! Eve Dallas anyone?)
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:52 PM   #163
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
It's an old app that came out before Nook allowed android apps. I keep checking and so far it's not on Google play.
The Nook runs Android therefore it's apps have always been Android apps. I just found it weird that the devs limited themselves to the Nook app store when they could I'm sure sell more copies in the Google and Amazon stores.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:53 PM   #164
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post
This will make your jaws drop. The book told readers that romances couldn't have characters with physical disabilities or "acute social dysfunctions," and that romances couldn't have characters dealing with issues like child abuse or rape. How could I not rant about that?! (Come on! Eve Dallas anyone?)
So... romances can't be about realistic characters that readers can relate to? Duly noted.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:09 AM   #165
Tattncat
Bookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The Nook runs Android therefore it's apps have always been Android apps. I just found it weird that the devs limited themselves to the Nook app store when they could I'm sure sell more copies in the Google and Amazon stores.
Idk my Nook is one of the very first tablets when they first came out and this app was one of the few available.