Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 04:26 AM   #61
lalebarde
Connoisseur
lalebarde began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-950SC daily edition
@mtravellerh, some questions please :
1) Can we expect 604/904 models with touchscreen but no 3G ? Is 3G free of charge in France ?
2) The notes taking capability is just to copy text from the book, or can we write our own notes with the keyboard related to some part of the text ?
3) Do you have more pdf reflow videos ?
4) What is the list of bluetooth keyboards you have successfully tested with your reader ? Also if exist a list of kb that should be avoided ?
lalebarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:43 PM   #62
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Is there any news about the delivery of the new models in Europe? Since the *02 models were supposes to start shipping next monday, I thought that something would have changed on the http://www.pocketgoods.de/ website. Is there a change at least in the german version?
My order for the 903 is still saying "Order status: Processing". When should I expect that to change?
Is there still a discount for preordering, and how does that work?
Does PB have a contract for 3G for the Netherlands?

Sil
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 04:28 AM   #63
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
Is there any news about the delivery of the new models in Europe? Since the *02 models were supposes to start shipping next monday, I thought that something would have changed on the http://www.pocketgoods.de/ website. Is there a change at least in the german version?
My order for the 903 is still saying "Order status: Processing". When should I expect that to change?
Is there still a discount for preordering, and how does that work?
Does PB have a contract for 3G for the Netherlands?

Sil
Hi, Sil!

It is still the third week of November (start of delivery of PB 603,903). Tuesday /Wednesday of the next week the first delivery will pass through our customs clearing. Then it can be delivered to our customer. But only the 602, 902 and IQ Reader.

Last edited by PocketGoods; 10-27-2010 at 04:34 AM.
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:30 AM   #64
mSSM
Connoisseur? Addict!
mSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with others

Device: Onyx M92
There does not seem to be a discount for preordering. Better yet, the US price is way below the European price. You might consider getting it overseas.
mSSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:51 AM   #65
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketGoods View Post
Hi, Sil!

It is still the third week of November (start of delivery of PB 603,903). Tuesday /Wednesday of the next week the first delivery will pass through our customs clearing. Then it can be delivered to our customer. But only the 602, 902 and IQ Reader.
Thanks!
Do I have to add to that 12h of waiting for the battery to charge?
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 04:56 AM   #66
Sil_liS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mSSM View Post
There does not seem to be a discount for preordering. Better yet, the US price is way below the European price. You might consider getting it overseas.
I was expecting the US prices to be better, they always are, but I'm thinking that with many Europeans buying from the US that's not going to change anytime soon.
Also, I wanted the 903 model before I go on my X-mas vacation.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:49 PM   #67
Sil_liS
Wizard

I'd still like to know about the 3G for the Nederlands.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:49 AM   #68
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
I'd still like to know about the 3G for the Nederlands.
We're working on it with our dutch partner.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:32 AM   #69
Sil_liS
Wizard

Thanks
Old 10-28-2010, 03:48 AM   #70
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks
I'll let you know as soon as i am allowed
Old 10-28-2010, 04:02 AM   #71
catharsis
Addict
catharsis began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR800SG, Onyx Boox M92
mtravellerh, how about 3G in Finland and Romania? And do you have discounts for PhD students? I heard something about student discounts some weeks ago.
catharsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:40 AM   #72
twoflower
Enthusiast
twoflower began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by catharsis View Post
mtravellerh, how about 3G in Finland and Romania? And do you have discounts for PhD students? I heard something about student discounts some weeks ago.
I second that question. mtravellerh wrote some time ago that there will be both presale discount and students rebate so I am interested in the details too.
twoflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:43 AM   #73
mtravellerh
book creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoflower View Post
I second that question. mtravellerh wrote some time ago that there will be both presale discount and students rebate so I am interested in the details too.
1) 3G in Finland should be working
2)students discount for 902: 299 instead of 329 with a student card and direct ordering in Nürnberg
Old 10-28-2010, 05:46 AM   #74
twoflower
Enthusiast
twoflower began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
1) 3G in Finland should be working
2)students discount for 902: 299 instead of 329 with a student card and direct ordering in Nürnberg
Thank you. Will there be a student discount for 903?
twoflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:28 AM   #75
be_inspired
be_inspired began at the beginning.

Device: none
How can we get the discount? Pocketgoods? Other web site?
With respect to student card, do you refer to this? http://www.isiccard.com/get_it_now.asp
Or is valid university card or something that show that you are a student?

I am spanish and my english domain is limited, so, what do you mean with direct ordering in Nümberg? It is that it is only valid if the book is for someone who lives in Nümberg?

Thanks
be_inspired is offline   Reply With Quote