Enthusiast
StevenK began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascaso2010 View Post
I do not find folder windows/AppMag and cannot install reader of comic
  1. Click My Computer
  2. Select View > Options
  3. Uncheck the the Do not show hidden files and folders option.
  4. Click OK.

You should now be able to see the Windows folder and inside of that, the AppMgr folder.
StevenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:01 PM   #62
ascaso2010
ascaso2010 began at the beginning.

Device: je 100
Thank you I could extend the sdhc.
Since I install reader of comic please I have the rar of the official page
gracias
ascaso2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:23 AM   #63
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by babo View Post
Ellen, can you please tell me if you tried the sleeping function with a sdhc card in your JE200?
So fasr none of my micro SDHC cards will work with the JE200. I formatted them as Fat. but still a no go. This is another reason not to buy this reader. Other than the UI there are no changesd.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:08 PM   #64
babo
babo began at the beginning.

Device: je100
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaredr View Post
So fasr none of my micro SDHC cards will work with the JE200. I formatted them as Fat. but still a no go. This is another reason not to buy this reader. Other than the UI there are no changesd.

Ellen
So I was right. Anyway, you can use always, if you like, my sdhc patch (without the sleeping mode until we fix it).
Thanks Ellen
babo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:34 AM   #65
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
I was having major problems with my new JE100 and worked with Jointech support to correct the biggest problem (double tapping was not working). They sent me a link to the newest firmware for both the 100 and 200. I passed on the JE200 firmware offer based on Ellen's dismal review of it. I did update the JE100 firmware and it corrected the tapping issue and also restored the original files. So, I'm back to using a 2GB micro card but sleep mode can be used again. It's a trade-off.

I can't post links to these firmware updates since they asked me not to post them, but if anyone wants to update so that they can get their old files back, shoot me a PM for the info.
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:15 PM   #66
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katelyn View Post
I was having major problems with my new JE100 and worked with Jointech support to correct the biggest problem (double tapping was not working). They sent me a link to the newest firmware for both the 100 and 200. I passed on the JE200 firmware offer based on Ellen's dismal review of it. I did update the JE100 firmware and it corrected the tapping issue and also restored the original files. So, I'm back to using a 2GB micro card but sleep mode can be used again. It's a trade-off.

I can't post links to these firmware updates since they asked me not to post them, but if anyone wants to update so that they can get their old files back, shoot me a PM for the info.
Glad that things are starting to work out for you Katelyn. I pm'd you. What I don't understand is that if there is an update for the JE series, why are they keeping it such as secret?

Ellen
Old 02-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #67
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
I don't know but I will email them today and ask why they aren't letting people know they have new firmware. Both the 100 and the 200 files are dated 10 Dec 2009. I'm replying to your PM now.

Last edited by Katelyn; 02-17-2010 at 04:49 PM. Reason: typo
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:53 PM   #68
imaredr
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katelyn View Post
I don't know but I will email them today and ask why they aren't letting people know they have new firmware. Both the 100 and the 200 files are dated 10 Dec 2009. I'm replying to your PM now.
Thanks for you quick help. Added somer Karma for ya!
Old 02-18-2010, 04:21 AM   #69
ondabeach
Groupie
ondabeach doesn't litterondabeach doesn't litter

Device: HTC touch Diamond, Ipaq 3115
Hi guys, these JE threads are popping up all over the place

Hey imareader ,things are going great with Jointech, we'll be selling them from our site soon (at new, soon to be announced low prices I'll make sure I have all the latest firmware on our site as well. Only a few days 'till my 100 and 200 turn up and I start customizing ZuluReader.
ondabeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:21 AM   #70
ondabeach
Groupie

Guys, I am totally gob-smacked..... Jointech F'n rocks, they have some wayyyyy cool gadgets, and we're gunna make'm all available to MR and ZE members at really, stupendously, idiotically silly prices on ZuluExpress.com VERY soon. Hey.... Jointech don't give a rat's ass if the retailer (that's us) make peanuts out of on-selling their products and neither do we!!!! We're just a pair of Aussie larrakins out to piss the big boys off!!! Whad'ya mean ya don't know what a bloody larrakin is! And here I am thinkin' all me mates on MR are educated individuals... do ya'selves a flavour and get an Aussie slang dictionary'n catchup already!!!! 'Struth,I dunno wot'a
Old 02-19-2010, 05:00 AM   #71
ondabeach
Groupie

We're gunna pimp your read!

Guys, I am totally gob-smacked..... Jointech rocks, they have some wayyyyy cool gadgets, and we're gunna make'm all available to MR and ZE members at really, stupendously, idiotically silly prices on ZE VERY soon. Hey.... Jointech don't care if the retailer (that's us) make peanuts out of on-selling their products and neither do we!!!! We're just a pair of Aussie larrakins out to piss the big boys off!!!

So if you wanna get the good shizit (hardware and eBooks), at a FAIR price, without the BS we've all come to know and despise from companies that think it's ok to charge 500 bucks for a reader and 10 bucks plus for an eBook , then keep your eyes glued to www.ZuluExpress.com.

I don't know if you guys absorbed many Bible stories as kids, but you ARE about to see one of those real life versions David and Goliath where the little guy kicks the sh1t out of the the 'town bully'.

If you haven't experienced a little Aussie enginuity and determination in action first hand before, then you're in for a treat.

Cheap (<=$3.99) DRM and Geo free eBooks are the RULE, not an exception!!!!!!!!

Viva la sh1t stirrers!!!!

Disclaimer: Please accept my humblest appologies if I have offended anyone's delicate sensibilities .... but seriously..... come on..... aren't you sick of bending over and taking it for the benefit of corporate mega-profits yet????
Old 04-17-2010, 10:30 PM   #72
ascaso2010
ascaso2010 began at the beginning.

Device: je 100
help

Aid so called penreader and the desinstale installs an application and now the screen does not cover touch any idea like it to arrange
ascaso2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:19 PM   #73
atalos
atalos began at the beginning.

Device: je100
Can anyone please upload the original je100 firmware in case of need? Thanks
atalos is offline   Reply With Quote