Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-04-2010, 07:16 AM   #151
Icewyng
Addict
Icewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura about

Device: Pocketbook 301+, Pocketbook IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
Awesome man! What's the problem you're having with Slideme? Don't try to install SAM 4.0, it doesn't work. Only SAM 3.5 works so far.
Thank Speed. I really like the device so far. I click on an item (for instance, Opera Mini) and all it does is marking "loading catalog" and hangs on there. I guess I just need to figure out a way to do it
Icewyng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:27 AM   #152
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icewyng View Post
Thank Speed. I really like the device so far. I click on an item (for instance, Opera Mini) and all it does is marking "loading catalog" and hangs on there. I guess I just need to figure out a way to do it
Don't think so.
I had the same issue the first day.
Did nothing.
Second day, it worked flawlessly.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:33 AM   #153
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
There was actually an update and you might have missed it, but there's a brand new one available right now.
Inquiring minds want to know: where?
As of 4 dec it's not at http://www.pocketbook-usa.com/support/pocketbook-iq/

There's the user manual.
There is a generic freeware video converter that might be useful when/if the promised video player materializes.
Firmware? Still listed as "coming soon".
Old 12-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #154
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Inquiring minds want to know: where?
As of 4 dec it's not at http://www.pocketbook-usa.com/support/pocketbook-iq/

There's the user manual.
There is a generic freeware video converter that might be useful when/if the promised video player materializes.
Firmware? Still listed as "coming soon".
Sorry. it's weekend and our webmasters do not work on weekends. Fork has posted a link on the german forum.

http://pocketbook-global.com/downloa...01SWUPDATE.zip

Last edited by mtravellerh; 12-04-2010 at 10:16 AM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:04 AM   #155
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer

Fair enough. Webmasters are entitled to have lives.
Even if some of us don't.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:53 PM   #156
gfleming
gfleming began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IQ 701
Did you get the new software to load? I finally got mine to load. Been playing ever since.

Glenda
gfleming is offline   Reply With Quote