Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-08-2019, 12:52 PM   #16
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: lLenovo Yoya tab plus , fire HD10 HDX8.9,
I bought a certified refurbished fire HDX 3 years ago and with hindsight I did not need to buy the optional square trade 3 year cover. Never claimed. Still working.
But only Amazon sell certified refurb. What you get from outlet or warehouse is not so good. As others have said you pay almost as much as new but lose out big time on short warranty.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 06:38 PM   #17
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4; Fire HD 8; Nook HD+
Mine came from Amazon (not Woot or any other 3rd party). It looks brand new - not a mark on it. It WAS on sale for $89.99 and I got another 10% off for being a Prime member. So, basically new PW4 for $81. I'm very happy with it so far.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert