Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-11-2011, 04:35 PM   #1
pelenor
pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 300
Problem Transporting Collections to Sony Reader PRS-300

Ok, so I spent a couple of hours organizing my ebooks into their collective collections in the sony reader library in reading order. However after I transferred the collections to the reader, when I went to check them on the reader, all the books were put in alphabetical order instead of the order I set them up in in the library. I don't remember this happening with my 505 so I'm wondering if this is unique with this reader or is there a setting in the reader library software or reader software that i can change so this doesn't happen?
pelenor is offline   Reply With Quote