Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-01-2009, 01:47 PM   #61
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
You're being treated to the MobileRead family kindness hug!! Enjoy!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:59 PM   #62
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Oh, my. Me? Gee, thanks, Alexander! But.....but.....I wasn't supposed to win. If I won a device I was going to redirect it to someone else but since he doesn't have a device I can't redirect my voucher to him. What to do?! I don't want it!! (massive internal waves of lust and guilt rolling over my being intermixing, intertwining, constructively and destructively interfering)

Okay, I've thrown the usernames of a couple dozen non-mod friends here into a hat. And the winner is:
yvanleterrible
It's his (please)!

And congrats to all the other winners!

<b>
PORTUGAL!!!
</b>

(I should get a map and find where that is.)
What a nice doggie... but would you feel the same if it were 30lbs of BACON you won?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #63
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
That dog would have bitten me in ordre to get to the BACON!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #64
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Attachment 31496 to all the winners,

and to the winners that passed their winnings on to others who were not winners, but are now winners, or should I say the recipient winners of the passing on of the winnings by the winners who originally won and selflessly passed their winnings on to those who originally didn't win, but have now won because the first winners chose for them to receive their winnings instead.
Hey... how did Yogie Berra get hold of LadyBlue's account?

BOb
Old 07-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #65
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Hey... how did Yogie Berra get hold of LadyBlue's account?

BOb
He had help from that da** squawking white DUCK from the barber shop.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #66
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
My thanks to Alex and crew, though I was honestly more interested in feedback on what I wrote then a prize but my most humble appreciation for the credit! LOL. My congrats to the other winners and to Over on winning the giveaway. Of course by Over being drawn no one will get to find out the rest of my story, which I do apologize for...

I will endeaver to speed my decision on my prize so that I might relay how I utilize it to all you fine Mobilereaders....

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:38 PM   #67
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
My thanks to Alex and crew, though I was honestly more interested in feedback on what I wrote then a prize but my most humble appreciation for the credit! LOL. My congrats to the other winners and to Over on winning the giveaway. Of course by Over being drawn no one will get to find out the rest of my story, which I do apologize for...

I will endeaver to speed my decision on my prize so that I might relay how I utilize it to all you fine Mobilereaders....

-MJ
Well, now I must go back and read that entire giveaway thread. I didn't enter and so didn't get around to reading any of the thread. But judging from a few remarks here, sounds like I missed some good stuff. Shame all over me. (No pun intended.)
Old 07-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #68
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Thank you all.

The ereader of my choice is a secret :P Don't worry, I'll announce it here as soon as things are confirmed.

BTW, vivaldirules:

Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:20 PM   #69
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
Thank you all.

The ereader of my choice is a secret :P Don't worry, I'll announce it here as soon as things are confirmed.

BTW, vivaldirules:

Wow! Portugal is BIIIIIGGG.

What's that little red splotch?
Old 07-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #70
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I thought it was that little blue splotch there above the boot shaped country...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:27 PM   #71
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I thought it was that little blue splotch there above the boot shaped country...
No Portugal is the WHOLE map... that little red bit is the part Over owns.

BOb
Old 07-01-2009, 03:27 PM   #72
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post

Nah . . . you need scuba gear to live there.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:28 PM   #73
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Country where ebook readers are prohibited by law?
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #74
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
No Portugal is the WHOLE map... that little red bit is the part Over owns.

BOb

Ooohhhh . . . so now he's got a red splotch AND a new device. Way to go OVER.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #75
StDo
Translating Calibre...
StDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with others

Device: [PRS-500], PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
Quote:
Wow! Portugal is BIIIIIGGG.

You mean that big blue thing surrounding that grey cloud?

PS: Congratulations to all the winners, esp. those passing the prices to others to serve a good cause...
StDo is offline   Reply With Quote