Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-26-2016, 07:00 AM   #1651
Handsome2000
Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo aura one
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
It most likely means there is something wrong with the code in the book.

But, exactly what is the format of the book? Is this an epub sent to the device using this driver? If so, I recommend running some sort of check on it to see if it is OK. The check in the calibre editor is probably enough, as is that in Sigil. Otherwise, try epubcheck.

Or is it already in kepub format before sending? If so, what is the source of the book? A conversion or has it come from somewhere else?
Thank you very much for your reply.
The origin of the file is epub file. I convert this epub file to kepub with calibre using extended driver and send to the device. But still have this problem. Can you give me more info about checking this file? What should I focus on when checking? Also I have no problem with the original epub file reading on my device.. thank you.

Last edited by Handsome2000; 11-26-2016 at 07:04 AM.
Handsome2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 08:14 AM   #1652
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome2000 View Post
Thank you very much for your reply.
The origin of the file is epub file. I convert this epub file to kepub with calibre using extended driver and send to the device. But still have this problem. Can you give me more info about checking this file? What should I focus on when checking? Also I have no problem with the original epub file reading on my device.. thank you.
When you do the check, you are looking for errors. Any error could be causing the problem. As to running a check, as you are using calibre, the simplest thing you can do is open the epub in the calibre editor and run the "Check book" tool. If there are problems, they will be listed and you can use the editor to fix them.

As to what errors you are looking for, I don't really know. I usually clean my books and do so reformatting before sending them to the device. With that, I rarely see problems. This has to be either an error in the code of the book, or something very unusual that the kepub renderer cannot handle.

The only other thing I can think of is if it is a very large book with a very large ToC. That might be enough to trigger the firmware thinking that the renderer has hung and force a restart.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2016, 09:00 AM   #1653
Handsome2000
Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.Handsome2000 is less competitive than you.

Quote:
When you do the check, you are looking for errors. Any error could be causing the problem. As to running a check, as you are using calibre, the simplest thing you can do is open the epub in the calibre editor and run the "Check book" tool. If there are problems, they will be listed and you can use the editor to fix them.

As to what errors you are looking for, I don't really know. I usually clean my books and do so reformatting before sending them to the device. With that, I rarely see problems. This has to be either an error in the code of the book, or something very unusual that the kepub renderer cannot handle.

The only other thing I can think of is if it is a very large book with a very large ToC. That might be enough to trigger the firmware thinking that the renderer has hung and force a restart.
Thanks again, but I couldnt manage to check for errors. But I saw that the epub file is 1.28Mb, kepub file is 720kb. Do you think it is normal?
Old 11-26-2016, 02:52 PM   #1654
Handsome2000

Hello, I solved my problem by factory reset. Thank you anyways..
Old 11-26-2016, 10:38 PM   #1655
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome2000 View Post
Thanks again, but I couldnt manage to check for errors.
Select the book in the calibre library and start the editor. Then on the tools menu, select "Check book".
Quote:
But I saw that the epub file is 1.28Mb, kepub file is 720kb. Do you think it is normal?
Normally, the kepub will be a bit bigger. But, there are enough factors in it what's going on that it might not be the case. The cover is probably the biggest reason for a file size difference.
Advert
Old 12-23-2016, 02:59 AM   #1656
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
David, I have updated Calibre to 2.75.0 and now the driver is gone and I can't install it. I get the following message when I try:

calibre, version 2.75.0
FEHLER: Erweiterungsinstallation fehlgeschlagen: Während der Installation der Erweiterung ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Diese Erweiterung wird nun entfernt. Bitte veröffentlichen Sie die folgende detaillierte Fehlermeldung im Diskussionsforum dieser Erweiterung und starten Sie Calibre neu.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\plugin_updater.py", line 721, in _install_clicked
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 463, in add_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 58, in load_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 199, in load
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 183, in load_module
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.__init__", line 7, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED

What did I do wrong?
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 04:47 AM   #1657
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

I'm not seeing any problems here. The extended driver was still available after installing 2.75.0, and I was able to uninstall and reinstall it with no problems.

Can you check that the plugin has been removed properly. Look in your calibre configuration directory, in the plugins directory and make sure there is no file called KoboTouchExtended.zip. Afterwards, either redownload the file from the first post, or use calibre to download and install.

If that doesn't fix it, there might be an earlier error error. To see that, you need to restart calibre in debug mode and have a look for errors in the log produced when you close calibre.
Old 12-23-2016, 08:05 AM   #1658
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
A miracle! It just worked again. All by itself. Must be Christmas

Thank you for being helpful once again and for answering so fast! Have a merry Christmas!
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 05:59 AM   #1659
Frenchdummy
Enthusiast
Frenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo glo, Apple devices
A gift for Christmas

Hello everyone, today is Christmas, so I hope you are Happy and healthy.
I tried to understand the plugin of David4 and why it seems not working anymore with my 2 Kobo Glo. I tried to read the notice inside but it was a bit confusing for me. Then, I translated it into French. Hoping David could embed the translation in the plugin itself for the French users.
Here it is:
Spoiler:
[FR] Plugin d'utilitaires Kobo
[EN] Kobo Utilities Plugin

[FR] Le plugin Kobo Utilities Plugin ( en anglais ) ajoute à Calibre une fonction supplémentaire destinée à fonctionner avec les liseuses Kobo e-ink eReaders. Elle permet des modifications sur ces liseuses autrement impossibles à réaliser ou les rend encore plus faciles à réaliser. Les fonctions actuelles du plugin sont:
[EN] The Kobo Utilities Plugin adds extra function to calibre for working with Kobo e-ink eReaders. This will allow changes on the ereaders that either cannot be done or will make them easier to do. The current functions of the plugin are:

[FR] • Fixer ou supprimer les réglages de fontes pour des livres spécifiques
[EN] • Set/Remove font settings for specific books.

[FR] • La mise à jour directe des métadonnées sur la liseuse. Comme: Titre, Auteur, Séries, Commentaires/Synopsis, Editeur et Date, ISBN, Langue et Notation.
[EN] • Update metadata directly to the database on the device. This includes: Title, Author, Series, Comments/Synopsis, Publisher and Date, ISBN, Language and Rating.

[FR] • Le changement de l'état de l'avancement dans la lecture.
[EN] • Change the reading status.

[FR] • La gestion des informations de séries pour les livres dans la liseuse. Principalement pour les livres qui ne sont PAS dans la bibliothèque de Calibre comme les KePubs.
[EN] • Manage series info for books on the device. This is mainly for books not in the calibre library including KePubs.

[FR] • Enregistrer la position de l'arrêt de lecture pour les ePubs.
[EN] • Store/record current reading position for ePubs.

[FR] • Transférer ou supprimer les couvertures de la bibliothèque. KePubs compris.
[EN] • Upload/Remove covers for all books in the library. This includes KePubs.

[FR] • Ignorer les panneaux sélectionnés du nouvel écran d'accueil et empêcher celles-ci de revenir.
[EN] • Dismiss selected tiles from the new home screen and block them from returning.

[FR] • Afficher les panneaux d'extras pour les placer sur l'écran d'accueil.
[EN] • Display extras tiles to put the tiles for the extra on the home screen.

[FR] • Une paire d'options d'annotations qui ne me satisfont pas pleinement.
[EN] • A couple of annotations options that I'm not happy with.

[FR] • Lister les livres absents de la base d'une liseuse Kobo. Seulement les livres que Calibre pense devoir être dans la base de donnée.
[EN] • List the books missing from the device database. This only lists the books that calibre thinks should be in the database.

[FR] • Régler les livres sur le même sujet pour les livres de tierces parties.
[EN] • Set related books for sideloaded books. (I'm not sure to understand this sentence)

[FR] • Supprimer les fichiers d'annotations d'une liseuse Kobo.
[EN] • Remove annotations files from the device.

[FR] • Faire une sauvegarde de la base de donnée d'une liseuse Kobo.
[EN] • Backup the device database.

[FR] • Quelques fonctionnalités peuvent être lancées automatiquement quand la liseuse est connectée. ( which ones ?)
[EN] • Some functions can be run automatically when the device is connected.

[FR] • Lancer une vérification d'intégrité de la base; ne solutionne rien mais affiche un diagnostic seulement.
[EN] • Run integrity check on the database. It doesn't fix anything, but it tells you if the database is OK or not.

[FR] • Différentes fonctions qui ont trait à la bibliothèque ou la liste des liseuses. ( Not sure of the meaning ).
[EN] • Different function(S) depending on whether you are looking at the library or the device list.

[FR] • Le plugin supporte la WiFi, Touch, Glo, Mini, Aura HD, Aura et Aura H20. Options limitées en connexion WiFi. Le plugin fonctionnera probablement avec le lecteur original Kobo mais ce n'est pas encore testé.
[EN] • The plugin supports the WiFi, Touch, Glo, Mini, Aura HD, Aura and Aura H20. When a WiFi is being used, the options are limited options it supports. The plugin will probably work with the original Kobo eReader, but this has not been tested.

[FR] Problèmes connus:
[EN] Known problems:

[FR] • Il n'y a aucun problème actuellement répertorié.
[EN] • There are currently no known problems.

[FR] Attention.
[EN] Warning

[FR] La plupart des fonctions de ce plugin met à jour directement la base des liseuses Kobo. Si un problème intervient la base de la liseuse Kobo peut être corrompue. Cela ne devrait pas arriver mais c'est toujours possible. Avant d'utiliser une des fonctions du présent plugin, il est recommandé de sauvegarder la base de donnée de la liseuse kobo utilisée.
[EN] Almost all function of this plugin directly update the database on the Kobo device. If anything goes wrong, the database could get corrupted. It shouldn't happen, but it could. Before using any function of the plugin, it is recommended that you backup the database.

[FR] Avant d'utiliser une fonction du plugin, il est recommandé de sauvegarder la base de données. (Où et comment?)
[EN] This has been done by examining the database on the Touch and Glo and experimenting with it and the interface.

[FR] Ce plugin a été conçu par reverse engineering des fonctions des lecteurs originaux des liseuses Kobo. Il y a de fortes chances que mes conclusions à ce sujet soient fausses. Il est peu probable que cela endommage la liseuse, mais cela pourrait entraîner la nécessité de le réinitialiser. Encore une fois, si vous ne pouvez pas accepter cela, s'il vous plaît ne pas essayer ce plugin.
[EN] The plugin has been created by reverse engineering the function of the Kobo eReaders. This has been done by examining the database on the Touch and Glo and experimenting with it and the interface. There is a good chance that my conclusions from this are wrong. This is unlikely to damage the device, but it could result in the need to reset it. Again, if you cannot accept this, please do not try this plugin.

[FR] Remerciements.
[EN] Acknowledgements

[FR] ⁃ Le plus gros du code est emprunté aux plugins écrits par kiwidude. Le reste provient de l'observation d'autres plugins et le code général de Calibre.
[EN] ⁃ A large chunk of the code is borrowed from the plugins written by kiwidude. A lot of the rest came from looking at other plugins and the general Calibre code.

[FR] ⁃ Beaucoup de gens sur MobileRead ont aidé. Certains en bêta-testant de nouvelles versions, certains avec des idées pour de nouvelles fonctions et d'autres en répondant à des questions d'autres utilisateurs.
[EN] ⁃ A lot of people on MobileRead have helped. Some by beta testing new versions, some with ideas for new functions and some by answering questions from other users.

[FR] ⁃ Et bien sûr un grand merci à Kovid Goyal pour Calibre.
[EN] ⁃ And of course a big thank you to Kovid Goyal for Calibre.

[FR] Installation et Configuration.
[EN] Installation and Configuration

[FR] Le plugin est installé dans la boîte de dialogue des préférences de Calibre. Au cours de l'installation, vous serez invité (sur la barre d'outils ou le menu) à mettre le bouton de plugin. Comme il n'y a pas de fonction disponible lorsqu'aucune liseuse n'est connecté, placez-le sur la "barre d'outils principale lorsqu'un périphérique est connecté" ou "La barre de menu lorsqu'un périphérique est connecté". Une fois le plugin installé, redémarrez Calibre avant de tenter de l'utiliser.
[EN] The plugin is installed through the Calibre preferences dialog. During the installation, you will be prompted on which toolbar or menu to put the plugin button. As there is no available function when no devices are connected, put it on the "Main toolbar when a device is connected" or "The menubar when a device is connected". After the plugin is installed, restart Calibre before attempting to use it.

[FR] Pour utiliser le plugin, il doit être configuré. Cela peut être fait à travers les préférences Calibre, ou de l'option "Personnaliser plugin" sur le menu plugins. Il y a deux domaines à configurer: les colonnes à utiliser par le plugin et l'action à prendre lorsque le bouton du plugin est pressé.
[EN] To use the plugin, it needs to be configured. This can be done through the Calibre preferences, or from the "Customise plugin" option on the plugins menu. There are two areas that need to be configured: the columns to be used by the plugin and the action to be taken when the plugin button is pressed.

[FR] Dialogue de configuration.
[EN] Configuration Dialog

[FR] La boîte de dialogue de configuration comporte trois onglets:
[EN] The configuration dialog has three tabs:

[FR] • Profils.
[EN] • Profiles

[FR] L'onglet "Profils" permet de créer un ou plusieurs profils pour différentes liseuses Kobo. Chaque profil possède un ensemble de colonnes personnalisées utilisées pour stocker les positions de lecture des livres. Si différentes liseuses sont utilisées par des personnes différentes, cela leur permet de stocker leur état de lecture pour chaque livre dans la même bibliothèque de Calibre. Les colonnes personnalisées nécessaires sont décrites dans "Colonnes pour le plugin".
[EN] The "Profiles" tab is used to create one or more profiles for different Kobo devices. Each profile has a set of custom columns used for storing the reading positions of books. If you have different devices use by different people, this allows them to store their reading status for each book in the same calibre library. The custom columns needed are described in "Columns for the Plugin".

[FR] • Liseuses Kobo.
[EN] • Devices

[FR]L'onglet "Periphérique" contient la liste des liseuses Kobo connues et leur configuration requise. Ces options permettent de sauvegarder la base et de vérifier les mises à jour du microprogramme. Ceux-ci peuvent être configurés séparément pour chaque liseuse ou une configuration commune utilisée. Les liseuses connues seront disponibles pour créer un profil pour l'onglet "Profils".
[EN] The "Device" tab has the list of know Kobo devices and the configuration needed for them. The options are for backing up the database and checking for firmware updates. These can be configured separately for each device or a common configuration used.

[FR] • Autres.
[EN] • Other

[FR] L'onglet "Autre" comporte des options communes au plug-in pour toutes les liseuses et bibliothèques. Cela inclut le réglage de la fonction du bouton de la barre d'outils, des raccourcis clavier et l'affichage des préférences stockées.
[EN] The "Other" tab has options that are common for the plugin for all devices and libraries. This includes setting the function of the toolbar button, keyboard shortcuts and viewing the preferences as stored.

[FR] Colonnes pour le plugin.
[EN] Columns for the Plugin

[FR] Le plugin peut utiliser plusieurs colonnes pour stocker la position de lecture actuelle des ePubs sur la liseuse. Si vous ne souhaitez pas utiliser cette partie du plugin, il n'est pas nécessaire de la configurer.
[EN] The plugin can use several columns to store the current reading position of ePubs on the eReader. If you do not want to use this part of the plugin, they do not need to be configured.

[FR] Les colonnes et types nécessaires sont:
[EN] The columns and types needed are:

[FR] • Emplacement de lecture actuel: Il sert à stocker le lien vers l'emplacement actuel dans le livre. Il doit s'agir d'un "Texte, colonne affichée dans le navigateur d'étiquettes". Il est recommandé de ne pas afficher la colonne dans la liste des colonnes et de la cacher dans le navigateur de balises.
[EN] • Current Reading Location: This is used to store the link to the current location in the book. It must be a "Text, column shown in the tag browser". It is recommended that the column is not shown in the column list and hidden in the tag browser.

[FR] • Pourcentage lu: C'est le pourcentage actuel lu pour le livre. Il doit s'agir d'une colonne "Entiers".
[EN] • Percent Read: This is the current percentage read for the book. It must be an "Integers" column.

[FR] • Cote: Ceci est la cote du livre. La colonne "Cote" standard de Calibre peut être utilisée, ou une spécifiquement dédiée. Si une colonne personnalisée est utilisée, elle doit être soit une colonne "Notes, affichées avec des étoiles", soit une colonne de type "Entiers".
[EN] • Rating: This is the rating of the book. The standard "Rating" column in calibre can be used, or a custom used. If a custom column is used, it must be either a "Ratings, shown with stars" or an "Integers" type column.

[FR] • Last Read Timestamp: C'est la date de la dernière lecture du livre. Il doit s'agir d'une colonne de type "Date".
[EN] • Last Read Timestamp: This is the date the book was last read. This must be a "Date" type column.

[FR] Pour ajouter une colonnes personnalisée dans Calibre:
[EN] To add a custom column to calibre:

[FR] 1. Ouvrez les préférences et sélectionnez "Ajouter vos propres colonnes".
[EN] 1. Open the preferences and select "Add your own columns".

[FR] 2. Appuyez sur le bouton "Ajouter une colonne personnalisée" en bas, ou le signe plus sur le côté de la fenêtre.
[EN] 2. Press the "Add custom column" button at the bottom, or the plus at the side of the window.

[FR] 3. Saisissez un nom de recherche pour la colonne. Il est utilisé en interne par Calibre et le plugin.
[EN] 3. Enter a lookup name for the column. This is used internally by calibre and the plugin.

[FR] 4. Entrez le nom d'affichage de la colonne. Elle s'affiche dans Calibre avec la colonne. Cela peut être n'importe quoi mais doit être significatif pour vous et le but de la colonne.
[EN] 4. Enter the display name for the column. This is displayed in calibre with the column. This can be anything but should be meaningful to you and the purpose of the column.

[FR] 5. Sélectionnez le type de colonne dans la liste déroulante. Sélectionnez le type approprié pour la colonne pour ceux mentionnés ci-dessus.
[EN] 5. Select the "Column type" from the drop-down list. Select the appropriate type for the column from those mentioned above.

[FR] 6. Appuyez sur OK pour créer la colonne.
[EN] 6. Press OK to create the column.

[FR] 7. Lorsque vous avez terminé d'ajouter des colonnes, appuyez sur le bouton "Appliquer" pour enregistrer les modifications. Vous serez invité à redémarrer Calibre. Vous devez le faire avant que les colonnes ne puissent être utilisées.
[EN] 7. When you have finished adding columns, press the "Apply" button to save the changes. You will be prompted to restart calibre. You must do this before the columns can be used.

[FR] Etapes de Configuration.
[EN] Configuration Steps

[FR] Une fois que vous avez créé les colonnes et redémarré Calibre, vous pouvez définir les colonnes à utiliser par le plugin. À cette fin:
[EN] Once you have created the columns and restarted calibre, you can set the columns to be used by the plugin. To do this:

[FR] 1. Ouvrez la boîte de dialogue de configuration du plugin par l'une des méthodes suivantes:
[EN] 1. Open the plugin configuration dialog by either:

[FR] ◦ Si la liseuse Kobo est connectée, ouvrez le menu du plugin et sélectionnez "Customize plugin".
[EN] ◦ If the device is connected, open the plugin menu and select "Customize plugin"

[FR] ◦ Si la liseuse Kobo n'est pas connectée, ouvrez les préférences de Calibre. Sélectionnez "Plugins" et trouvez le plugin dans la liste. Sélectionnez le plugin et appuyez sur le bouton "Personnaliser le plugin"/"Customize plugin".
[EN] ◦ If the device is not connected, open the calibre preferences. The select "Plugins" and find the plugin in the list. Select the plugin and press the press the "Customize plugin" button.

[FR] 2. "Profils" ["Profiles"].
[EN] 2. "Profiles".

[FR] 3. Sélectionnez ou créez un profil [a profile].
[EN] 3. Select or create a profile.

[FR] ◦ Un profil peut être créé pour Une Liseuse Kobo sélectionnée, Toutes vos liseuses Kobo, ou Aucune.
[EN] ◦ A profile can be created for a selected device, no device or any device.

[FR] ◦ Si un profil existe pour une liseuse Kobo spécifique, il sera utilisé lorsque cette liseuse Kobo sera connectée.
[EN] ◦ If a profile exists for a device, it will be used when that device is connected.

[FR] ◦ Si un profil est créé pour "Toutes Liseuses Kobo" ["*Any device"], il sera utilisé pour toutes les liseuses Kobo connectées qui n'ont pas de profil [Profile] défini. Ce qui peut être aussi utilisé si vous n'avez qu'une seule Liseuse kobo.
[EN] ◦ If a profile is is created for the device "*Any device", it will be used if a device is connected that does not have a profile. This can be used if you have only one device.

[FR] 4. Choisissez les colonnes que vous souhaitez utiliser dans le profil [Profile] adopté.
[EN] 4. Choose the columns you want to use in the profile.

[FR] ◦ Pour chaque colonne, les colonnes qui peuvent être utilisées sont répertoriées dans la liste déroulante. Cela inclut les colonnes du même type (qui peuvent être utilisées pour autre chose). Assurez-vous de sélectionner la bonne colonne !
[EN] ◦ For each column, the columns that can be used are listed in the drop-down list. This includes columns of the same type that may be used for something else. Make sure you select the correct column.

[FR] 5. Sélectionnez les options de stockage de l'état d'avancement de lecture lorsque la liseuse Kobo est connectée. Si aucune option n'est sélectionnée, l'état d'avancement de lecture ne sera pas mémorisé automatiquement.
[EN] 5. Select the options for storing the reading status when the device is connected. If no options are selected, the reading status will not be stored automatically.

[FR] 6. Sélectionnez l'onglet "Liseuses Kobo" et choisissez les options de sauvegarde et de mise à jour du microprogramme.
[EN] 6. Select the "Devices" tab and choose the backup and firmware update options.

[FR] ◦ Si une liseuse Kobo est connectée, appuyez sur le bouton «Ajouter périphérique connecté» pour l'ajouter à la liste des liseuses connues. Cela peut être utilisé lors de la création d'un profil.
[EN] ◦ If a Kobo device connected, press the "Add connected device" button to add it to the list of known devices. This can be used when creating a profile.

[FR] 7. Sélectionnez l'onglet "Autre" ["Other"] et choisissez la fonction à utiliser lorsque vous appuyez sur le bouton de la barre d'outils.
[EN] 7. Select the ["Other"] tab and choose the function to use when the toolbar button is pressed.

[FR] ◦ Le bouton de la barre d'outils peut avoir une fonction différente selon que vous affichez la liste des bibliothèques ou la liste des liseuses.
[EN] ◦ The toolbar button can have a different function depending on whether you are viewing the library list or the device list.

[FR] ◦ Pour chaque paramètre, seules les fonctions validables pour cette liste sont listées.
[EN] ◦ [For each setting, only functions that are valid for that list are listed.]

[FR] ◦ Dans la liste déroulante, sélectionnez la fonction désirée.
[EN] ◦ [From the drop down list, select the desired function.]

[FR] 8. Lorsque vous avez terminé de personnaliser le plugin, appuyez sur le bouton "OK" pour enregistrer les modifications.
[EN] 8. [When finished customizing the plugin, press the "OK" button to save the changes.]

[FR] Utilisation du Plugin.
[EN] Using the Plugin

[FR] La section suivante détaille chaque fonction disponible et comment l'utiliser.
[EN] The following section details each function available and how to use them.

[FR] Certaines fonctions ne sont disponibles que pour la liste des bibliothèques, certaines seulement sur la liste des liseuses et certaines fonctionnent pour les deux.
[EN] Some functions are only available for the library list, some only on the device list and some work for both.

[FR] La plupart des fonctions agissent sur les livres sélectionnés dans la liste actuelle.
[EN] Most functions act on the books that are selected in the current list.

[FR] Pour la plupart des fonctions disponibles, le mode opératoire est:
[EN] For most of the functions available, the way to use them are:

[FR] 1. Sélectionner les livres à modifier.
[EN] 1. Select the books you want to set change something for.

[FR] 2. Sélectionner l'option de menu souhaitée.
[EN] 2. Select the desired menu option.

[FR] 3. Lorsque la boîte de dialogue s'affiche, régler les options.
[EN] 3. When the dialog is displayed, adjust the options.

[FR] 4. Appuyer sur le bouton OK. Si vous appuyez sur le bouton Annuler, aucune modification n'est effectuée.
[EN] 4. Press the OK button. If the Cancel button is pressed, no changes are made.

[FR] Définir la police du lecteur pour les livres sélectionnés.
[EN] Set Reader Font for Selected Books

[FR] Lorsque les paramètres du lecteur sont modifiés dans la liseuse Kobo, ils sont stockés pour ce livre et pour tout livre ouvert à venir. Cela permet à l'utilisateur de modifier globalement ces paramètres pour un ou plusieurs livres.
[EN] When the reader settings are changed in the device, they are stored for that book and for any future book opened. This allows the user to change these setting for one or more books.

[FR] Et, pour certains paramètres, il permet des options plus fines que les options de la boîte de dialogue des paramètres d'une liseuse Kobo.
[EN] And, for some of the settings, it allows finer grade options than the device settings dialog.

[FR] Cette option fonctionne de la même manière pour la liste des bibliothèques et la liste des Liseuses.
[EN] This option works the same for both the library list and the device list.

[FR] Les options de la boîte de dialogue sont les suivantes:
[EN] The options on the dialog are:

[FR] • Font Face:
[EN] • Font Face:

[FR] ⁃ Il s'agit de la liste des polices fournies en standard par Kobo. Cela n'inclut pas de polices de téléchargées autrement.
[EN] ⁃ This is the list of standard fonts supplied by Kobo. It does not include any sideloaded fonts.

[FR] • Taille de caractères.
[EN] • Font Size

[FR] ⁃ La liseuse Kobo peut utiliser des tailles de police entre 12 et 58. Les paramètres d'une liseuse Kobo fournissent environ 20 options dans cette plage de tailles. Le plugin permet à n'importe quelle taille de police dans cet interval.
[EN] ⁃ The device can use font sizes between 12 and 58. The settings on the device provide about 20 options in that size range. The plugin allows any font sizes in the range.

[FR] • Espacement des lignes.
[EN] • Line Spacing

[FR] ⁃ Les réglages d'une liseuse Kobo permettent neuf espacements différents. Ceux-ci peuvent être sélectionnés en utilisant le curseur de réglage. "0" est l'espacement de ligne le plus à gauche sur la liseuse et "8" est le plus à droite. La valeur d'espacement de ligne utilisée est affichée dans le champ en lecture seule.
[EN] ⁃ [The device settings allow nine different line spacings. These can be selected using the spin (slider ?) button. "0" is the left-most line spacing on the device and "8" is the right-most. The line spacing value used is displayed in the read-only field.

[FR] ⁃ Si l'option "Paramètre personnalisé" ["Custom setting"] est cochée, un espacement de ligne personnalisé peut être entré. La valeur peut être n'importe quel nombre, mais, à partir de l'expérimentation, la valeur minimale qui a un effet est de 1,225. Tout nombre inférieur à celui-ci donne le même espacement.
[EN] ⁃ [If the "Custom setting" option is checked, a custom line spacing can be entered. The value can be any number, but, from experimentation, the minimum value that has an effect is 1.225. Any number lower than that gives the same spacing.

[FR] Marge gauche et droite:
[EN] Left and Right Margin:

[FR] Le réglage d'une liseuse Kobo utilise la même valeur pour la marge gauche et droite, mais ils peuvent être définis séparément. La valeur peut être de "0", pas de marge, jusqu'à "16". Il s'agit de la même chose que de sélectionner les paramètres les plus à gauche et à droite sur la liseuse. Sur la liseuse, chaque paramètre saute par incrément de deux, La boîte de dialogue permet des incréments d'une unité.
[EN] Left and Right Margin: The device setting use the same value for both the left and right margin, But they can be set separately. The value can be from "0", not margin, to "16". These are the same as selecting the left-most and right-most settings on the device. On the device, each setting jumps by two, The dialog allows single step increments.

[FR] Verrouiller les marges:[Lock margins:] Verrouillez les marges gauche et droite à la même valeur. La modification de la marge gauche définit également la marge droite.
[EN ]Lock margins: Lock the left and right margins to the same value. Changing the left margin will also set the right margin.

[FR] Justification: Dans la liste déroulante, sélectionnez "Sans", "Gauche" ou "Justifié".
[EN] Justification: From the drop-down, select "Off", "Left" or "Justify".

[FR] Mettre à jour le fichier de configuration: Mettre à jour le fichier 'Kobo eReader.conf' avec les nouveaux paramètres. Ceux-ci seront utilisés lors de l'ouverture de nouveaux livres ou livres qui n'ont pas de paramètres stockés.
[EN] Update config file: Update the 'Kobo eReader.conf' file with the new settings. These will be used when opening new books or books that do not have stored settings.

[FR] Configuration du périphérique: Appuyez sur ce bouton pour lire le fichier "Kobo Reader.conf" et récupérer les paramètres actuels utilisés sur la liseuse.
[EN] Get configuration from device: Pressing this button read the "Kobo Reader.conf" file to retrieve the current settings used on the device.

[FR] Obtenir les paramètres du périphérique: Appuyez sur ce bouton pour lire la base sur la liseuse pour obtenir les paramètres du livre actuel. Cette option est désactivée si plusieurs livres sont sélectionnés.
[EN] Get settings from device: Pressing this button will read the database on the device to get the settings for the current book. This will be disabled if more than one books is selected.

[FR] Une fois que les paramètres sont comme vous le souhaitez, appuyez sur le bouton OK pour enregistrer les paramètres et mettre à jour la base sur la liseuse.
[EN] Once the settings are how you want them, press the OK button to save the settings and update the database on the device.

[FR] Ignorer les panneaux de l'écran d'accueil
[EN] Dismiss Tiles from Home Screen

[FR] Le nouvel écran d'accueil sur l'Aura HD et Glo utilise comme ensemble de panneaux pour afficher les activités récentes. Ils peuvent être touchés pour jouer leur rôle ou ignorés. Les panneaux affichés changent au fil du temps aussi différents que la liseuse est utilisé.
[EN] The new home screen on the Aura HD and Glo uses as set of tiles to display recent activities. These can be pressed to do the same activity or dismissed. The tiles displayed change over time as different as the device is used.

[FR] Cette fonction est disponible pour la bibliothèque et les listes des liseuses.
[EN] This function is available for both the library and device lists.

[FR] Lorsque "Désactiver les panneaux de l'écran d'accueil" est sélectionné, une boîte de dialogue s'affiche. Elle montre:
[EN] When "Dismiss Tiles from Home Screen" is selected, a dialog is displayed. This has:

[FR] • Une section supérieure qui répertorie le type de panneau qui peut être désactivé. Sélectionnez chaque type de panneau qui doit être désactivé.
[EN] • The top section lists the type of tiles that can be dismissed. Select each type of tile that is to be dismissed.

[FR] • Une section centrale qui permet de rejeter les panneaux pour les nouveaux livres et les livres dont la lecture est finie.
[EN] • The middle section is to dismiss the tiles for new books and finished books.

[FR] • Une section inférieure qui crée ou supprime le déclencheur de base de données. Le déclencheur fonctionnera pour les options sélectionnées dans les sections supérieures. Cochez l'option, puis sélectionnez si vous souhaitez créer ou supprimer le déclencheur.
[EN] • The bottom section creates or removes the database trigger. The trigger will work for the options selected from the top sections. Check the option, and then select whether to create or delete the trigger.

[FR] Lorsque vous avez sélectionné les options, appuyez sur le bouton OK. Cela met à jour la liseuse et affiche un message lorsque vous avez terminé.
[EN] [When you have selected the options, press the OK button. This updates the device and displays a message when finished.

[FR] Remarques:
[EN] Notes:

[FR] • Cela permet de supprimer toutes les instances d'un type de panneau. Certains, telles que "Sync" ne peuvent apparaître qu'une seule fois. D'autres comme "Shelf" et "Award" peuvent être sur l'écran d'accueil à plusieurs reprises.
[EN] • This will dismiss all instances of a tile type. Some, such as "Sync" can only appear once. Others such as "Shelf" and "Award" can be on the home screen multiple times.

[FR] • Sauf si le déclencheur de la base est créé, cela ne le rejette pas en permanence. Si l'activité du panneau est utilisée à nouveau, le panneau revient sur l'écran d'accueil.
[EN] • Unless the database trigger is created, this does not permanently dismiss the tile. If the activity for the tile is used again, the tile will return to the home screen.

[FR] • Parfois, après la déconnexion d'une liseuse Kobo, l'écran d'accueil doit être actualisé avant que les panneaux désactivés ne reviennent. Cela devrait être fait en quittant l'écran d'accueil pour y revenir.
[EN] • Sometimes, after the device is disconnected, the home screen needs to be refreshed before the dismissed tiles are removed. This should be done by leaving the home screen and returning to it.

[FR] • Si cette fonction est utilisée avec des liseuses qui n'utilisent pas l'écran d'accueil, il n'y aura aucun effet ou dommage.
[EN] • If this function is used with devices that do not use the new home screen, there will be no affect or damage.

[FR] Affichage des panneaux supplémentaires
[FR] La Glo HD n'a pas autant de panneaux supplémentaires "Extras" que les autres liseuses Kobo. Kobo avait également retiré les échecs des liseuses Kobo. Mais, s'il y a un panneau sur l'écran d'accueil pour les panneaux supplémentaires, ils peuvent être utilisés. Cette fonction peut donc ajouter des panneaux supplémentaires sur l'écran d'accueil.
[EN] The Glo HD does not have as many Extras as the other devices. And Kobo had also removed Chess from the devices. But, if there is a tile on the home screen for the Extras, they can be used. This function can add tiles for the Extras to the home screen.

[FR] Cette fonction est disponible pour la bibliothèque et les listes de liseuses Kobo.
[EN] The Glo HD does not have as many Extras as the other devices. And Kobo had also removed Chess from the devices. But, if there is a tile on the home screen for the Extras, they can be used. This function can add tiles for the Extras to the home screen.This function is available for both the library and device lists.

[FR] Lorsque "Afficher les panneaux d'0extras" est sélectionné, une boîte de dialogue s'affiche. Sont présentes:
[EN] When "Display panneau supplémentaire tiles" is selected, a dialog is displayed. This has:

[FR] • La section supérieure répertorie tous les panneaux supplémentaires connus. Sélectionnez les panneaux supplémentaires que vous souhaitez voir sur l'écran d'accueil
[EN] • The top section lists all the know Extras. Select the extras you want to see on the home screen.

[FR] • L'option "Désactiver les panneaux supplémentaires actuels" est là pour supprimer les panneaux d'extras actuellement affichés.
[EN] • The option "Dismiss current Extras tiles" is there to remove any currently displayed extras tile.

[FR] Lorsque vous avez sélectionné les options, appuyez sur le bouton OK. Cela met à jour la liseuse et affiche un message lorsque vous avez terminé.
[EN] When you have selected the options, press the OK button. This updates the device and displays a message when finished.

[FR] Remarques:
[EN] Note:

[FR] • Parfois, après la déconnexion d'une liseuse Kobo, l'écran d'accueil doit être actualisé avant que les panneaux affichés ne changent. Cela devrait être fait en quittant l'écran d'accueil et revenir à elle.
[EN] • Sometimes, after the device is disconnected, the home screen needs to be refreshed before the displayed tiles change. This should be done by leaving the home screen and returning to it.

[FR] • Si cette fonction est utilisée avec des liseuses qui n'utilisent pas l'écran d'accueil, il n'y aura aucun effet ou dommage.
[EN] • If this function is used with devices that do not use the new home screen, there will be no affect or damage.

[FR] Supprimer la police Reader pour les livres sélectionnés
[EN] [Remove Reader Font for Selected Books]

[FR] Les paramètres du lecteur sont stockés dans une base de données pour chaque livre. Cette option supprime les paramètres de tous les livres sélectionnés. Il vous invite à continuer en appuyant sur «Oui» ou à arrêter en appuyant sur «Non».
[EN] The reader settings are stored in a database for each book. This option removes the settings for all books selected. It will prompt you to continue by pressing "Yes" or stop by pressing "No".

[FR] Cette fonction est disponible pour la bibliothèque (de Calibre?) et les listes de liseuses Kobo. Il fonctionnera pour tous les types de livres qui stockent ces paramètres.
[EN] This function is available for both the library and device lists. It will work for all book types that store the settings.

[FR] Mettre à jour les métadonnées dans la bibliothèque des liseuses.
[EN] Update metadata in device library

[FR] Les métadonnées affichées sur la liseuse sont lues dans les livres à chargement unique la première fois que la liseuse les voit. Si le livre et les métadonnées sont modifiés et rechargés à nouveau, les métadonnées ne sont pas relues. Il existe également des métadonnées standard qui ne sont pas lues à partir des fichiers ePubs.
[EN] The metadata displayed on the device is read from sideloaded books the first time the device sees them. If the book and metadata is changed and sideloaded again, the metadata is not reread. There is also some standard metadata that is not read from ePubs.

[FR] Pour les KePubs synchronisés à partir du serveur Kobo, les métadonnées sont remplies à partir du serveur. Il peut être modifié lors de synchronisations ultérieures.
[EN] For KePubs synced from the Kobo server, the metadata is populated from the server. It might get changed at later syncs.

[FR] Cette option ne fonctionne que dans la liste des bibliothèques.
[EN] This option only works from the library list. (of Calibre ?)

[FR] • Options de métadonnées:
[EN] • Metadata options:

[FR] • Titre
[EN] ◦ Title

[FR] • Auteur - {author} celui qui est utilisé par Calibre. Cela remplira correctement l'auteur sur la liseuse pour plusieurs auteurs
[EN] ◦ Author - the Calibre {author} is used. This will correctly populate the author on the device for multiple authors

[FR] • Série et index
[EN] ◦ Series and Index

[FR] • Commentaires / Synopsis
[EN] ◦ Comments/Synopsis

[FR] • Éditeur
[EN] ◦ Publisher

[FR] • Date de publication
[EN] ◦ Published Date

[FR] • ISBN
[EN] ◦ ISBN

[FR] • Langue
[EN] ◦ Language

[FR] • Rating - ceci n'est disponible que si une colonne de notation a été configurée pour le plugin.
[EN] ◦ Rating - this is only available if a rating column has been configured for the plugin.

[FR] • Lecture de statut - Ces options peuvent être utilisées pour modifier l'état d'avancement de lecture des livres sur la liseuse. La fonction est identique à «Modifier l'état d'avancement de lecture dans la bibliothèque de liseuses Kobo» et il est décrit ici.
[EN] • Reading Status - These options can be used to change the reading status of the books on the device. The function is identical to "Change Reading Status in device library" and it is described there.

[FR] Modifier l'état d'avancement de lecture dans la bibliothèque de liseuses permet de modifier l'état d'avancement de lecture des livres d'une liseuse Kobo qui ne sont pas dans la bibliothèque de Calibre. Une utilisation prévue est de réinitialiser un livre ouvert accidentellement à lire. Il peut également être utilisé pour marquer les livres comme terminés après une réinitialisation d'usine ou d'autres raisons pour le rechargement des livres.
[EN] This allows the reading status of books in the device that are not in the Calibre library to be changed. An intended use is to reset an accidentally opened book to unread. It can also be used to mark books as finished after a factory reset or other reason for reloading books.

[FR] La fonction sur la boîte de dialogue est partagée avec la section "Etat de lecture" de la fonction "Mise à jour des métadonnées dans la bibliothèque de liseuses".
[EN] The function on dialog is shared with the "Reading Status" section of the "Update metadata in device library" function.

[FR] • Modifier l'état d'avancement de lecture - Sélectionnez cette option si vous souhaitez modifier l'état d'avancement de lecture.
[EN] • Change reading status - Select this if you want to change the reading status.

[FR] • Non lus, Lecture et Terminé - Sélectionnez l'état approprié pour modifier les livres.
[EN] • Unread, Reading and Finished - Select the status to change the books to.

[FR] • Réinitialiser l'état d'avancement de lecture - Si cette option est sélectionnée, lorsque l'état est modifié, la position de lecture actuelle est supprimée. Si ce n'est pas fait, la prochaine fois que le livre ouvrira, il sera ouvert à la position mémorisée.
[EN] • Reset reading position - If this is selected, when the status is changed,the current reading position is removed. If this is not done, the next time the book opened, it will be opened to the stored position.

[FR] Remarque: Lorsque vous appuyez sur le bouton OK, les modifications sont effectuées sur la liseuse. Mais les options d'état de lecture ne sont pas sauvegardées. La prochaine fois que les boîtes de dialogue seront ouvertes, toutes les options seront réinitialisées. C'est délibéré. Si cette fonction est utilisée, la décision de changer doit être faite à chaque fois.
[EN] Note: When the OK button is pressed, the changes are made on the device. But, the reading status options are not save. The next time the dialogs is opened, all options will be reset. This is deliberate. If this function is used, the decision of what changes to make must be made each time. (I don't understand why, but not tested yet)

[FR] Gérer les informations de série dans la bibliothèque de liseuses
[EN] Manage Series Information in device library

[FR] Cela vous permet de modifier les informations de série pour les livres déjà sur la liseuse. Il vous permet de définir le nom de la série et le numéro pour les livres que vous n'avez pas dans votre Calibre. Cela peut changer les informations de la série pour KePubs.
[EN] This allows you to change the series information for books already on the device. It allows you to set the series name and number for books that you do not have in your Calibre. This can change the series information for KePubs. (Isn't it the goal ?)

[FR] L'interface et la plupart des fonctions ont été reprises du plugin "Manage Series" écrit par kiwidude. Si vous êtes familier avec ce plugin, cela fonctionne d'une manière très similaire, mais est limité aux livres sur la liseuse. Si vous souhaitez gérer les séries pour les livres dans votre bibliothèque Calibre, utilisez le plugin "Manage Series". Le pilote d'une liseuse Kobo Kobo Touch peut mettre à jour la liseuse avec cette information.
[EN] The interface and most of the function has been taken from the "Manage Series" plugin written by kiwidude. If you are familiar with that plugin, this works in a very similar way, but is restricted to books on the device. If you want to manage series for books in your Calibre library, please use the "Manage Series" plugin. The Kobo Touch driver can update the device with this information.

[FR] Si vous rencontrez un problème avec la fonction "Manage Series" du plugin Utilitaires Kobo, signalez-le au développeur de ce plugin. Ne le signalez pas comme un bogue dans le plugin "Manage Series" d'origine.
[EN] If you find a problem with the "Manage Series" function of the Kobo Utilities plugin, report it to the developer of the Kobo Utilities plugin. DO NOT report it as a bug in the original "Manage Series" plugin.

[FR]Pour gérer la série sur la liseuse, à partir de la liste des liseuses:
[EN] To manage series on the device, from the device list:

[FR] Sélectionnez les livres qui sont dans la même série.
[EN] 1. Select the books that are in the same series.

[FR] 2. Sélectionnez "Gérer les informations de la série dans la bibliothèque de liseuses" ("Manage Series Information in device library")
[EN] 2. Select "Manage Series Information in device library"

[FR] 3. Une boîte de dialogue affichant la liste des livres avec plusieurs options s'affiche. Après vous pouvez:
[EN] 3. A dialog displaying the list of books with several options is displayed. Here you can:

[FR] ◦ Dans la liste du haut, sélectionner le nom de la série ou en entrer un nouveau, si les noms ne figurent pas dans la liste.
[EN] ◦ In the list at the top, select the series name or enter a new one if the names not in the list.

[FR] ◦ Définir le numéro de départ du numéro de série.
[EN] ◦ Set the starting number for the series number.

[FR] ◦ Certains livres Kobo incluent le nom de la série dans le titre. Cela peut ressembler quelque chose comme le titre du livre (The Whatever Series: Book # 1). Le fait de sélectionner "Nettoyer les titres des livres que vous avez obtenu chez Kobo" le supprimera.
[EN] ◦ Some Kobo books include the series name in the title ( The ones bought or not only? ). This can look something like Book title (The Whatever Series: Book #1). Selecting "Clean titles of Kobo books" will remove this.

[FR] ◦ Le titre et la date de publication peuvent être édités en cliquant dans le champ et en appuyant sur la touche F2. En appuyant sur la touche Échap, les modifications sont annulées, toute autre action les enregistre.
[EN] ◦ The title and the publishing date can be edited by clicking in the field and pressing the F2 key. Pressing the escape key will cancel the changes and any other action will save them.

[FR] ◦ Changez l'ordre des livres en sélectionnant un et en appuyant sur les flèches haut et bas à droite de la liste.
[EN] ◦ Change the order of the books (in the series) by selecting one and pressing the up and down arrows at the right of the list.

[FR] ◦ Retirez un livre de la liste en appuyant sur la touche poubelle.
[EN] ◦ Remove a book from the list by press the trash button.

[FR] ◦ Verrouillez ou déverrouillez le numéro de série d'un livre en sélectionnant le livre et en appuyant sur les boutons de verrouillage ou de déverrouillage de droite. Le verrouillage du numéro de série empêchera un livre quelconque de la liste de changer si l'ordre est modifié.
[EN] ◦ Lock or unlock the series number for a book by selecting the book and pressing the lock or unlock buttons on the right. Locking the series number will prevent it an any books after it in the list from changing if the order is changed.

[FR] ◦ Pour annuler toutes les modifications, appuyez sur le bouton "Restaurer la série d'origine".
[EN] ◦ To undo all the changes, press the "Restore Original Series" button.

[FR] 4. Une fois les modifications terminées, appuyez sur le bouton OK pour les enregistrer ou sur le bouton d'annulation pour terminer. Aucune modification n'est apportée à la base d'une liseuse Kobo sauf si le bouton OK est enfoncé.
[EN] 4. When finished making changes, press the OK button to save them, or the cancel button to quit. No changes are made to the device database unless the OK button is pressed.

[FR] Enregistrer / restaurer le signet actuel.
[EN] Store/Restore current bookmark

[FR] Cela permet à la position de lecture actuelle dans un ePub d'être stockée dans la bibliothèque de Calibre. Cela peut ensuite être renvoyé à la liseuse ou à un autre appareil Kobo pour restaurer la position de lecture. De plus, la cotation définie sur la liseuse peut également être stockée et restaurée.
[EN] This allows the current reading position in an ePub to be stored in the Calibre library. This can then be sent back to the device or another Kobo device to restore the reading position. As well, the rating set on the device can also be stored and restored.

[FR] La liseuse stocke la position d'avancement de lecture dans la base sur la liseuse, elle-même. Ceci est stocké en plusieurs parties:
[EN] The device store the reading position in the database on the device. This is stored in several parts:

[FR] • Le chapitre en cours et la position dans le chapitre.
[EN] • The current chapter and the position in the chapter.

[FR] • Le pourcentage lu du livre
[EN] • The percentage read of the book

[FR] • L'état de lecture: non lu, lu et terminé
[EN] • The reading status: Unread, Read and Finished

[FR] • Quand le livre a été lu pour la dernière fois.
[EN] • When the book was last read.

[FR] Ceux-ci peuvent tous être récupérés à partir d'une liseuse Kobo et stockés dans des colonnes personnalisées dans la bibliothèque Calibre.
[EN] These can all be retrieved from the device and stored in custom columns in the Calibre library.

[FR] Cette option n'est disponible que dans la liste des bibliothèques.
[EN] This is only available in the library list.

[FR] Pour utiliser cette fonction, vous devez:
[EN] To use this function, you need to:

[FR] 1. Créer les colonnes personnalisées nécessaires et configurer le plugin. Ceci est décrit ci-dessus.
[EN] 1. Create the necessary custom columns and configure the plugin. This is described above.

[FR] 2. Sélectionner les livres dont vous souhaitez mémoriser ou restaurer la position de lecture. Si des livres sont sélectionnés ne sont pas sur la liseuse ou n'ont pas de format ePub, ils seront ignorés.
[EN] 2. Select the books you want to store or restore the reading position for. If books are selected that are not on the device or do not have an ePub format, they will be ignored.

[FR] 3. Sélectionner "Enregistrer / Restaurer le signet actuel".
[EN] 3. Select the "Store/Restore current bookmark".

[FR] 4. Choisir "Enregistrer" pour copier le signet actuel dans la bibliothèque, ou "Restaurer" pour définir le signet actuel sur la liseuse.
[EN] 4. Choose either "Store" to copy the current bookmark to the library, or "Restore" to set the current bookmark on the device.

[FR] 5. Définir les options nécessaires.
[EN] 5. Set the options needed.

[FR] 6. Appuyer sur le bouton OK pour effectuer l'action.
[EN] 6. Press the OK button to do the action.

[FR] 7. A l'exécution de cette fonction un message s'affiche avec les modifications effectuées. Lors de la restauration, il s'agit du nombre de modifications effectuées. Lors de l'enregistrement une liste des livres modifiés est affichée. Voir ci-dessous pour plus de détails.
[EN] 7. The function will run and a message will be shown with the changes made. When restoring, this is the number of changes made. When storing a list of the books that have changed is displayed. See below for more details.

[FR] • Effacer si non lu - Si vous utilisez "Enregistrer" et que le livre n'a pas été lu sur la liseuse, les valeurs de signets dans la bibliothèque seront effacées.
[EN] • Clear if unread - If using "Store" and the book has not been read on the device, the bookmark values in the library will be cleared.

[FR] • Définir l'état d'avancement de lecture - Cela modifie l'état d'avancement de lecture sur la liseuse en fonction des paramètres de signets. Si le livre est lu à 100%, il sera marqué comme "Terminé". S'il est lu à 0%, il sera marqué comme "Non lu". Sinon, il sera marqué comme "Lecture".
[EN] • Set reading status - This will change the reading status on the device based on the bookmark settings. If the book is 100% read, it will be marked as "Finished". If it is 0% read, then it will be marked as "Unread". Otherwise, it will be marked as "Reading".

[FR] • Régler la date à maintenant - Si cette option est définie, le dernier timestamp de lecture y sera réglé. Cela poussera le livre vers le haut de la liste «Lu récemment» et l'affichera sur l'écran d'accueil. Si cette valeur n'est pas définie, le dernier timestamp de lecture enregistré sera utilisé.
[EN] • Set date to now - If this is set, then the last read timestamp will be set to now. This will push the book to the top of the "Recently Read" list and the Home screen. If this is not set, then the stored last read timestamp will be used.

[FR] • Mettre à jour la cote - Définit la cote sur la liseuse à partir de celle de la bibliothèque de Calibre.
[EN] • Update rating - Sets the rating on the device from the Calibre library.

[FR] • Exécuter en arrière-plan - L'enregistrement peut être exécuté en arrière-plan. Une fois terminé, les changements seront affichés dans une liste à valider ou non.
[EN] • Run in background - The store can be run as a background job. When complete, the changes will be displayed in a list to be accepted or rejected.

[FR] • Profil - Vous pouvez choisir le profil à utiliser. Par défaut c'est le profil d'une liseuse Kobo actuellement connectée. Mais, tout profil peut être utilisé.
[EN] • Profile - Choose the profile to be used. This defaults to the profile for the currently connected device. But, any profile can be used.

[FR] La boîte de dialogue "Afficher les changements de position de lecture".
[EN] The "Show Reading Position Changes" dialog

[FR] • La boîte de dialogue "Afficher les changements de position de lecture" affiche la liste des livres dont la position de lecture a changé. Chaque livre est répertorié avec le pourcentage de lecture et la dernière date de lecture qui se trouve sur la liseuse et dans la bibliothèque de Calibre.
[EN] The "Show Reading Position Changes" dialog shows the list of books whose reading position has changed. Each book is listed with the percent read and last reading date that is on the device and in the Calibre library.

[FR] • Les modifications peuvent être acceptées ou rejetées. Chaque livre est coché. Si un livre n'est pas sélectionné, la position de lecture ne sera pas mise à jour dans la bibliothèque lorsque vous appuyez sur la touche OK. Pour rejeter toutes les modifications, appuyez sur le bouton "Annuler".
[EN] The changes can be accepted or rejected. Each book has is ticked. If a book is not selected, the reading position will not be updated in the library when the OK button is pressed. To reject all changes, press the "Cancel" button.

[FR] • Les modifications par rapport aux valeurs de la bibliothèque sont affichées pour le profil utilisé.
[EN] The changes are shown compared to the values in the library for the profile used.

[FR] • La boîte de dialogue s'affiche lorsque le stockage de l'état d'avancement de lecture est exécuté comme tâche en arrière-plan. Il peut s'agir d'un démarrage manuel ou d'une exécution automatique lorsque la liseuse est connectée.
[EN] The dialog is shown when the storing the reading status is run as background job. This could be when started manually or when it is run automatically when the device is connected.

[FR] Importer des couvertures pour des livres sélectionnés.
[EN] Upload covers for Selected Books

[FR] Vous pouvez ainsi modifier la couverture d'une liseuse Kobo avec celle actuellement utilisée dans la bibliothèque de Calibre.
[EN] With this, you can change the cover on the device to the current cover in the Calibre library.

[FR] Pour l'utiliser, sélectionnez les livres sur lesquels vous souhaitez modifier la couverture et choisissez les options souhaitées. Appuyez ensuite sur le bouton OK pour charger les couvertures.
[EN] To use it, select the books that you want to change the cover for, and choose the desired options. Then press the OK button to upload the covers.

[FR] • Couvertures noires et blanches - Les couvertures sont converties en noir et blanc avant le téléchargement.
[EN] • Black and White Covers - Covers are converted to black and white before uploading.

[FR] • Conserver le rapport d'aspect de la couverture - Lorsque les images des couvertures sont dimensionnées pour la liseuse, le rapport d'aspect actuel est conservé. Cela peut améliorer l'apparence des couvertures sur l'écran d'accueil et les listes de bibliothèques.
[EN] • Keep cover aspect ratio - When the covers images are sized for device, the current aspect ratio is kept. This can improve the look of the covers on the home screen and library lists.

[FR] • Charger les couvertures pour Kobo ePubs - Remplacer les couvertures pour Kobo KePubs avec la couverture de la bibliothèque de Calibre.
[EN] • Upload covers for Kobo ePubs - Replace covers for Kobo KePubs with the cover from the Calibre library.

[FR] Enlever les couvertures des livres sélectionnés.
[EN] Remove covers for Selected Books

[FR] Cela supprimera les couvertures sauvegardées pour les livres sélectionnés d'une liseuse Kobo. Cela permettra au dispositif de régénérer des couvertures pour ces livres quand ils sont nécessaires prochainement.
[EN] This will remove saved covers for the selected books from the device. This will allow the device to regenerate covers for these books when they are next needed.

[FR] Pour l'utiliser, sélectionnez les livres sur lesquels vous souhaitez modifier la couverture et choisissez les options souhaitées. Appuyez ensuite sur le bouton OK pour retirer les couvercles.
[EN] To use it, select the books that you want to change the cover for, and choose the desired options. Then press the OK button to remove the covers.

[FR] • Retirer les capots de Kobo ePubs - Remplacer les capots de Kobo KePubs avec le capot de la bibliothèque de Calibre.
[EN] • Remove covers for Kobo ePubs - Replace covers for Kobo KePubs with the cover from the Calibre library.

[FR] Cette fonction est disponible pour la bibliothèque et les listes de liseuses Kobo. Il fonctionnera pour tous les types de livre qui stockent les paramètres.
[EN] This function is available for both the library and device lists. It will work for all book types that store the settings.

[FR] Nettoyage du répertoire d'images.
[EN] Clean Images Directory

[FR] La commande scrute le répertoire d'images sur la liseuse Kobo et recherche toutes les images de couverture qui ne sont pas pour des livres actuellement dans la base de la liseuse. Les images de couverture peuvent être supprimées ou simplement listées.
[EN] This looks at the images directory on the device and looks for any cover images that are not for books currently in the device database. The cover images can be removed or simply listed.

[FR] Pour l'utiliser, sélectionnez l'option de menu et choisissez les options souhaitées. Ensuite, appuyez sur le bouton OK pour vérifier et nettoyer le répertoire des images. Le nettoyage est exécuté comme un travail en arrière-plan.
[EN] To use it, select the menu option and choose the desired options. Then press the OK button to check and clean the images directory. The clean is run as a background job.

[FR] • Supprimer des fichiers d'image de couverture supplémentaires - Supprimez une image de couverture supplémentaire trouvée dans le répertoire.
[EN] • Delete extra cover image files - Delete an extra cover images found in the directory.

[FR] Lorsque le travail est terminé, combien de fichiers d'image de couverture supplémentaires ont été trouvés et supprimés s'affiche. Appuyez sur le bouton "Afficher les détails" pour afficher la liste des fichiers d'image de couverture supplémentaires qui ont été trouvés.
[EN] When the job is finished, how many extra cover image files were found and deleted is displayed. Pressing the "Show Details" button will list the extra cover image files that were found.

[FR] Remise en ordre des étagères des séries.
[EN] Order Series Shelves

[FR] À l'aide du pilote KoboTouch, des étagères peuvent être créées pour chaque série de livres sur la liseuse. Les livres sont alors ajoutés à l'étagère. Mais, il n'y a aucun moyen de trier ces étagères dans l'ordre des séries. Cette option permet d'utiliser le type "Date Added" pour afficher les livres dans l'ordre des séries.
[EN] Using the KoboTouch driver, shelves can be created for each book series on the device. The books are then added to the shelf. But, there is no way to sort these shelves into the series order. This option allows uses the "Date Added" sort to show the books in the series order.

[FR] Pour l'utiliser, sélectionnez l'option de menu. Un dialogue avec la liste des étagères de la série s'affiche. Les rayons répertoriés sont ceux qui ont le même nom que pour les séries qui sont sur la liseuse. Le nombre de livres sur chaque étagère sera affiché.
[EN] To use it, select the menu option. A dialog with the list of series shelves will be displayed. The shelves listed are those that have the same name as for series that are on the device. The number of books on each shelf will be displayed.

[FR] Sélectionnez les options et appuyez sur le bouton OK pour commander les étagères. Les options de la boîte de dialogue sont les suivantes:
[EN] Select the options and press the OK button to order the shelves. The options on the dialog are:

[FR] • L'ordre «Ordre de série» est «Ascendant» ou «Descendant». Choisir "Ascending" placera les livres dans l'ordre de la série. Choisir "Descending" les mettra dans l'ordre inverse.
[EN] • The "Series Order" order is either "Ascending" or "Descending". Choosing "Ascending" will put the books in the series order. Choosing "Descending" will put them in reverse order.

[FR] • Si "Mettre à jour le fichier de configuration" est sélectionné, l'ordre de tri sélectionné pour les étagères de la série sera réglé sur "Date ajoutée" dans le fichier "Kobo eReader.conf". C'est l'ordre de tri nécessaire pour afficher les livres dans l'ordre des séries. Si cette option n'est pas sélectionnée, l'ordre de tri devra être modifié lors de l'affichage des étagères.
[EN] • If "Update config file" is selected, the selected sort order for the series shelves will be set to "Date Added" in the "Kobo eReader.conf" file. The is the sort order needed to display the books in the series order. If this option is not selected, the sort order will need to be changed when viewing the shelves.

[FR] • Pour ignorer la commande d'une étagère, sélectionnez-la dans la liste et appuyez sur le bouton "Supprimer".
[EN] • To skip ordering a shelf, select it in the list and press the "Remove" button.

[FR] Lorsque les étagères sont commandées, une boîte de message s'affiche avec le nombre d'étagères dont l'ordre a été réglé. Si l'étagère ne contient qu'un seul livre, l'ordre des étagères ne sera pas modifié.
[EN] When the shelves are ordered, a message box will be displayed with the number of shelves whose order was set. If the shelf only had one book on it, the shelf order will not be changed.

[FR] Pour afficher les livres dans l'ordre de la série, sélectionnez "Date ajoutée" lorsque vous regardez l'étagère d'une liseuse Kobo.
[EN] To see the books in the series order, select "Date Added" when viewing the shelf on the device.

[FR] Quelques notes sur le tri:
[EN] A few notes about the ordering:

[FR] • Seuls les livres portant le nom d'une série correspondant à l'étagère sont commandés.
[EN] • Only books that have a series name that match the shelf are ordered.

[FR] • Les livres doivent également avoir un numéro de série. Certains livres de Kobo n'ont pas le numéro.
[EN] • The books also have to have a series number. Some books from Kobo do not have the number.

[FR] • Si le numéro de série n'est pas seulement un numéro, on tente d'extraire le numéro. Encore une fois, les livres de Kobo ont souvent un symbole de hachage en face du nombre. Si un numéro n'est pas trouvé, le livre n'est pas commandé.
[EN] • If the series number is not just a number, an attempt is made to extract the number. Again, books from Kobo frequently have a hash symbol in front of the number. If a number cannot be found, the book is not ordered.

[FR] Cette fonction est disponible pour la bibliothèque et les listes de liseuses Kobo.

[FR] Régler les livres considérés comme en rapport.
[EN] Set Related Books

[FR] Dans le cadre des détails de chaque livre, il y a une section «Livre connexe». Kobo remplit ce pour les livres synchronisés à partir du serveur Kobo avec une liste de livres qui sont en quelque sorte liés au livre actuel. Le livre correspondant pourrait être de la même série, le même auteur ou dans un genre similaire. Habituellement, on peut voir pourquoi le livre est là, mais parfois il n'est pas évident.
[EN] As part of the details of each book, there is a "Related book" section. Kobo populates this for books synced from the Kobo server with a list of books that are in some way related to the current book. The related book could be from the same series, the same author or in a similar genre. Usually, it can be seen why the book is there, but occasionally it is not obvious.

[FR]Pour afficher les livres associés, allez dans la liste des bibliothèques d'une liseuse Kobo et appuyez longuement sur un livre pour afficher le menu. Dans le menu, appuyez sur "Détails". Les détails du livre seront affichés. Au bas est une section qui peut être changé. Sélectionnez «Livres reliés» dans cette section pour voir les livres.
[EN] To see the related books, go to the library list on the device and long press on a book to display the menu. On the menu, press "Details". The details of the book will be displayed. At the bottom is a section that can be changed. Select "Related books" in this section to see the books.

[FR] Cela fonctionne aussi pour les livres de rechange. Mais, le serveur Kobo ne remplit pas ce pour les livres sideloaded. Cette fonction peut. Il vous permet de définir les livres liés comme tous les livres dans la même série, ou tous les livres par le même auteur. Il s'agit d'une alternative à l'utilisation d'une série ou étagère auteur comme un moyen de regrouper des livres.
[EN] This also works for sideloaded books. But, the Kobo server does not populate this for sideloaded books. This function can. It allows you to set the related books as either all the books in the same series, or all the books by the same author. This is an alternative to using a series or author shelf as a way of grouping books.

[FR] Pour définir les livres connexes associés pour les livres chargés:
[EN] To set the related books for sideloaded books:

[FR] 1. Sélectionnez l'option "Définir les livres associés" dans le menu des plugins.
[EN] 1. Select the "Set Related Books" option from the plugins menu.

[FR] 2. La boîte de dialogue s'affiche avec des options permettant de définir si les livres associés doivent être réglés par "Auteur" ou "Série".
[EN] 2. The dialog is displayed with options to set whether to set the related books by "Author" or "Series".

[FR] 3. Sélectionnez le type à utiliser et appuyez sur le bouton "Get list". La liste sera remplie avec les noms et le nombre de livres.
[EN] 3. Select which type to use and press the "Get list" button. The list will be populated with the names and the number of books.

[FR] 4. Un nom peut être supprimé en le sélectionnant et en appuyant sur le bouton "Supprimer". Cela signifie que les livres sélectionnés ne seront pas définis pour les livres appartenant à cette série ou à l'auteur.
[EN] 4. A name can be removed by selecting it and pressing the "Remove" button. This means that the selected books will not be set for books belonging to that series or author.

[FR] 5. Lorsque vous êtes prêt, appuyez sur le bouton OK pour définir les livres associés.
[EN] 5. When ready, press the OK button to set the related books.

[FR] Les livres associés seront définis pour tous les noms de la liste. S'il n'y avait qu'un seul livre avec le nom, rien ne sera fait. Cela remplacera également tous les livres liés actuels. Cela peut prendre un certain temps et un message s'affiche une fois terminé.
[EN] The related books will be set for all the names in the list. If there was only one book with the name, nothing will be done. This will also replace all current related books. This can take some time and a message will be displayed when finished.

[FR] Si vous appuyez sur le bouton "Supprimer tout" dans la boîte de dialogue des options, toutes les entrées de livre associées actuelles pour les livres à chargement unique seront supprimées de la base des liseuses.
[EN] If the "Delete All" button is pressed on the options dialog, all current related book entries for sideloaded books will be removed from the device database.

[FR] La fonction utilise la base de liseuses Kobo pour déterminer les livres associés. Cela signifie qu'il peut fonctionner sur tous les livres chargés sur la liseuse, pas seulement ceux de la bibliothèque de Calibre actuel. Cela signifie également que le nom de la série ou l'auteur doit être correct et cohérent.
[EN] The function uses the device database for determining the related books. This means it can operate on all sideloaded books on the device, not just those in the current Calibre library. It also means that the series name or author needs to be correct and consistent.

[FR] Copier les annotations des livres sélectionnés.
[EN] Copy annotations for Selected Book

[FR] Cela récupère toutes les annotations des livres sélectionnés et les affiche dans une boîte de dialogue. Les annotations peuvent être copiées et sauvegardées ailleurs. Les annotations sont récupérées en utilisant le même code que les annotations "Récupérer".
[EN] This will retrieve any annotations for the selected books and display them in a dialog. The annotations can be copied and save elsewhere. The annotations are retrieve using the same code as the "Fetch annotations".

[FR] Sauvegarde du fichier d'annotation.
[EN] Backup Annotation File

[FR] Les annotations pour ePubs sont stockées sur la liseuse en deux endroits: la base interne et les fichiers. Les fichiers ont le type "ANNOT" et sont stockés dans le répertoire Digital Editions \ Annotations. Ces fichiers contiennent du XML qui définit les annotations. Ils peuvent être copiés sur un autre appareil Kobo, ou avec un peu de violon, utilisé avec ADE.
[EN] Annotations for ePubs are stored on the device in two places: the internal database and files. The files have type "ANNOT" and are stored within the directory Digital Editions\Annotations. These files are contain XML that define the annotations. They can be copied to another Kobo device, or with a little fiddling, used with ADE.

[FR] En sélectionnant cette option, vous inviterez un répertoire à copier les fichiers. Entrez le nom du répertoire ou appuyez sur le bouton "..." pour sélectionner un répertoire. Lorsque le répertoire a été saisi, appuyez sur le bouton OK pour copier les fichiers.
[EN] Selecting this option will prompt for a directory to copy the files to. Either enter the directory name, or press the "..." button to select a directory. When the directory has been entered, press the OK button to copy the files.

[FR] Enlever les fichiers d'annotation.
[EN] Remove Annotations Files

[FR] Les annotations sur la liseuse sont stockées en deux endroits. Pour tous les livres, ils sont stockés dans la base des liseuses. Pour les ePubs et les PDF qui se trouvent dans la mémoire principale d'une liseuse Kobo, les annotations sont également stockées dans un fichier. Ce fichier est créé par le RMSDK d'Adobe. Ceci est utilisé par le microprogramme pour la lecture des ePubs et des PDF.
[EN] Annotations on the device are stored in two places. For all books, they are stored in the device database. For ePubs and PDFs that are in the main memory of the device, the annotations are also stored in a file. This file is created by the Adobe RMSDK. This is used by the firmware for reading ePubs and PDFs.

[FR] Il y a deux problèmes liés aux fichiers d'annotations.
[EN] There are two problems related to the annotations files.

[FR] • Les fichiers d'annotations sont lus lors de l'ouverture des livres. Bien que cela fonctionne, certaines informations sont perdues. C'est dans quel chapitre se trouve l'annotation et dans quelle mesure le livre est l'annotation. Lorsque le livre est rouvert, la liste des annotations affichera toutes les annotations comme étant dans le chapitre en cours, et le pourcentage par sera zéro. Tout le reste sur les annotations sera toujours correct.
[EN] • The annotations files are read when the books are opened. While this works, some information is lost. This is which chapter the annotation is in, and how far thought the book the annotation is. When the book is reopened, the annotations list will show all annotations as being in the current chapter, and the percent through will be zero. Everything else about the annotations will still be correct.

[FR] • Lorsque le livre est supprimé d'une liseuse Kobo, le fichier d'annotations n'est pas supprimé. Cela signifie que si une nouvelle copie du livre est envoyée à la liseuse, elle obtiendra les annotations de la dernière copie lors de son ouverture. C'est très bien si le livre est le même ou les seuls changements ont été dans le texte comme la correction de l'orthographe ou de la grammaire. Mais, si des modifications sont apportées à la structure d'un ePub, cela peut poser des problèmes lorsque le livre est ouvert à une page avec une annotation incorrecte.
[EN] • When the book is deleted from the device, the annotations file is not removed. What this means is that if a new copy of the book is sent to the device, it will get the annotations from the last copy when it is opened. This is fine if the book is the same or the only changes have been in the text such as correcting spelling or grammar. But, if changes to the structure of an ePub is made, it can cause problems when the book is opened to a page with an incorrect annotation.

[FR] En raison des problèmes ci-dessus, il peut être une bonne idée de supprimer les fichiers annotations si vous lisez ePubs dans la mémoire principale.
[EN] Because of the above problems, it may be a good idea to remove the annotations files if you are reading ePubs in the main memory.

[FR] Comme les fichiers d'annotations sont créés par le RMSDK, ils se trouvent dans le répertoire "Editions numériques / Annotations". Dans ce répertoire, il y a un fichier pour chaque ePub ou PDF qui a été ouvert. Le chemin et le nom du fichier d'annotations sont les mêmes que pour le fichier de livre avec ".annot" ajouté comme extensions.
[EN] As the annotations files are created by the RMSDK, they are in the directory, "Digital Editions/Annotations". Within this directory, there is one file for each ePub or PDF that has been opened. The path and name of the annotations file is the same as for the book file with ".annot" added as an extensions.

[FR] Pour utiliser cette fonction:
[EN] To use this function:

[FR] 1. Sélectionnez l'option "Supprimer les fichiers d'annotations" dans le menu des plugins.
[EN] 1. Select the "Remove Annotations Files" option from the plugins menu.

[FR] 2. Sélectionnez l'option pour laquelle les fichiers d'annotations doivent être supprimés. Ces options sont:
[EN] 2. Select the option for which annotations files are to be removed. These options are:

[FR] ◦ Tous - Supprimez le répertoire annotations et tous les fichiers qu'il contient
[EN] ◦ All - Remove the annotations directory and all files within it

[FR] ◦ Pour les livres sélectionnés - Supprimer uniquement les fichiers d'annotations des livres sélectionnés.
[EN] ◦ For selected books - Only remove annotations files for the selected books

[FR] ◦ Où le livre n'est pas sur la liseuse - Supprime les fichiers d'annotations où il n'y a pas de livre sur la liseuse.
[EN] ◦ Where book is not on device - Remove annotations files where there is no book on the device

[FR] ◦ Vide - Supprime tous les fichiers d'annotations vides.
[EN] ◦ Empty - Remove all empty annotations files

[FR] ◦ Non vide - Supprime uniquement les fichiers d'annotations s'ils contiennent des annotations.
[EN] ◦ Not empty - Only remove annotations files if they contain annotations

[FR] 3. Appuyez sur le bouton OK pour traiter les options.
[EN] 3. Press the OK button to process the options.

[FR] Lorsque le traitement est terminé, un message s'affiche indiquant le nombre de fichiers supprimés.
[EN] When the processing has been finished, a message will be displayed indicating how many files where removed.

[FR] Afficher les livres qui ne sont pas dans la base d'une liseuse Kobo.
[EN] Show books not in the device database

[FR] Il existe plusieurs circonstances où Calibre pense qu'un livre est sur les liseuses, alors que ce n'est pas ou plus le cas. En général le livre a été envoyé à la liseuse par Calibre, mais le livre n'a pas encore été traité.
[EN] There are several circumstances where Calibre will think a book is on the device, but it is not in the device database. This usually means the book has been sent to the device by Calibre, but the book has not been processed yet.

[FR] Une fois sélectionné, une liste de livres s'affiche dans une fenêtre distincte. Il s'agit simplement d'une liste de livres qui n'a d'autre fonction que de vous informer de l'existence de ces livres.
[EN] When selected, a list of books is displayed in a separate window. This is simply a list of the books and has no function other than to display the books.

[FR] Remarque: L'affichage ne montre pas les livres qui sont sur la liseuse que Calibre ne connaît pas. Elles ne sont pas dans la base des liseuses. Si les livres ont été transférés d'une autre manière et ne figurent pas dans la base des liseuses, ils ne seront pas affichés.
[EN] Note: This does not show any books that are on the device and Calibre does not know about and are not in the device database. If books have been sideloaded in some other way and are not in the device database, they will not be displayed.

[FR] Cette fonction n'est disponible que pour la liste des liseuses Kobo.
[EN] This function is only available when viewing the device list.

[FR] Réactualiser la liste des livres dans la liseuse.
[EN] Refresh the list of books on the device

[FR] Lorsque cela est utilisé, les livres d'une liseuse Kobo seront relus. Cela se fait de la même manière que lorsque la liseuse est connectée en premier. L'utilisation principale pour cela est qu'il entraînera des changements pour les étagères d'une série d'informations à envoyer à la liseuse.
[EN] When this is used, the books on the device will be reread. This is done in the same way as when the device is first connected. The main use for this is it will cause any changes for shelves an series information to be sent to the device.

[FR] Réparer les étagères dupliquées.
[EN] Fix Duplicate Shelves

[FR] En raison de certaines erreurs lors de la synchronisation avec le serveur Kobo, les étagères semblent parfois être dupliquées. Il ya plusieurs choses qui peuvent arriver, mais dans un cas, les étagères anciennes qui ont été supprimées sont recréées.
[EN] Due to some errors with syncing to the Kobo server, the shelves occasionally appear to be duplicated. There are several things that can happen, but in one case old shelves that have been deleted are recreated.

[FR] Pour l'utiliser, sélectionnez l'option de menu. Une liste de toutes les étagères avec les informations suivantes s'affiche:
[EN] To use it, select the menu option. A list of all shelves with the following information is displayed:

[FR] • Nom de l'étagère.
[EN] • Shelf Name

[FR] • Ancienne - Date à laquelle la version la plus ancienne de l'étagère a été créée.
[EN] • Oldest - Date when oldest version of the shelf was created

[FR] • Plus récent - Date à laquelle la dernière version de l'étagère a été créée.
[EN] • Newest - Date when newest version of the shelf was created

[FR] • Nombre - Nombre de versions de l'étagère.
[EN] • Number - Number of versions of the shelf

[FR] Pour réparer les doublons, choisissez les options et appuyez sur le bouton OK. Les options sont les suivantes:
[EN] To fix the duplicates, choose the options and press the OK button. The options are:

[FR] • Étagère à conserver: elle peut être «la plus récente» ou «la plus ancienne». Cela détermine quelles copies des étagères doivent être conservées.
[EN] • Shelf to Keep: This can be either "Newest" or "Oldest". This determines which of the duplicate copies of the shelves should be kept.

[FR] • Purger les étagères dupliquées: en sélectionnant ceci, les lignes des étagères dupliquées seront supprimées de la base.
[EN] • Purge duplicate shelves: Selecting this will delete the rows for the duplicate shelves from the database.

[FR] Lorsque vous appuyez sur le bouton OK, les tablettes dupliquées seront marquées pour suppression. La version de chaque étagère qui sera conservée sera celle qui a la date la plus récente ou la plus ancienne, selon les options. Après cela, vous devez déconnecter la liseuse et synchroniser sur le serveur Kobo. Cela devrait supprimer tous les doublons du serveur et devrait résoudre le problème.
[EN] When the OK button is pressed, the duplicate shelves will be marked for deletion. The version of each shelve that is kept will be the one with either the newest or oldest date, depending on the options. After this is done, you should disconnect the device and sync to the Kobo server. This should remove all the duplicates from the server and should solve the problem.

[FR] Si l'option Éliminer les doublons est sélectionnée, les doublons seront supprimés de la base des liseuses. Si cela est fait et une synchronisation avec le serveur Kobo est alors terminée, il est possible que le serveur envoie toutes les étagères à la liseuse à nouveau. Mais, si vous ne synchronisez pas les étagères à l'avenir, ce n'est probablement pas important.
[EN] If the Purge duplicate shelves option is selected, the duplicates will be deleted from the device database. If this is done and a sync to the Kobo server is then done, it is possible that the server will send all the shelves to the device again. But, if you don't sync the shelves in the future, this probably isn't important.

[FR] Bloquer les évènement d'analyse.
[EN] Block Analytics Events

[FR] Les liseuses Kobo collectent des informations sur les actions prises sur la liseuse. Ceci est stocké dans une table de base de données appelée "AnalyticsEvents". Il est prouvé que ces informations sont envoyées à Kobo pendant une synchronisation. On ne sait pas comment Kobo stocke ou utiliser cela.
[EN] The Kobo devices collect information about actions taken on the device. This is stored in a database table called "AnalyticsEvents". There is evidence that this information is sent to Kobo during a sync. It is unknown how Kobo store or use this.

[FR] Pour l'utiliser, sélectionnez l'option de menu et choisissez les options souhaitées. Appuyez ensuite sur le bouton OK. Les entrées déjà dans la table AnalyticsEvents seront supprimées et un déclencheur de base de données est installé pour empêcher la création d'autres entrées.
[EN] To use it, select the menu option and choose the desired options. Then press the OK button. The entries already in the AnalyticsEvents table will be deleted and a database trigger installed to prevent further entries from being created.

[FR] • Créer ou modifier un déclencheur - Lorsque cette option est sélectionnée, le déclencheur de la base sera créé ou mis à jour s'il existe déjà.
[EN] • Create or change trigger - When this is selected, the database trigger will be created or updated if it already exists.

[FR] • Supprimer le déclencheur - Ceci supprime le déclencheur existant et laisse le dispositif fonctionner comme Kobo le destinait.
[EN] • Delete trigger - This will remove the existing trigger and let the device work as Kobo intended it.

[FR] Vérifier la base d'une liseuse Kobo.
[EN] Check the device database

[FR] Malheureusement, il existe des circonstances dans lesquelles la base sur la liseuse peut être endommagée. Lorsque cela se produit, la base doit généralement être remplacée. Cela signifie la perte d'annotations et le statut de lecture pour tous les livres sideloaded. Cette option permet de vérifier l'état de la base.
[EN] Unfortunately, there are circumstances where the database on the device can become corrupted. When this happens, the database usually has to be replaced. This means loss of annotations and reading status for any sideloaded books. With this option, the status of the database can be checked.

[FR] Un des signes d'une base de données corrompue est une erreur de Calibre lorsque la liseuse est connectée. Cette erreur est "DatabaseError: l'image du disque de la base est mal formée". Lors de l'utilisation d'une liseuse Kobo, les symptômes peuvent inclure des choses comme la perte de la position de lecture ou les mêmes livres traités plusieurs fois.
[EN] One of the signs of a corrupt database is an error from Calibre when the device is connected. This error is "DatabaseError: database disk image is malformed". When using the device, the symptoms can include things like the loss of reading position or the same books being processed multiple times.

[FR] Si vous sélectionnez cette option, PRAGMA vérifie l'intégrité de la base et affiche la sortie dans une fenêtre. S'il n'y a pas de problèmes avec la base, "ok" sera affiché dans la fenêtre. Si la base est corrompue, les erreurs trouvées dans la base seront affichées.
[EN] Selecting this option will run PRAGMA integrity_check against the database and display the output in a window. If there are no problems with the database, "ok" will be displayed in the window. If the database is corrupt, the errors found in the database will be displayed.

[FR] S'il y a une erreur dans la base, il n'y a généralement pas beaucoup de choses à faire pour la corriger. Si le problème est uniquement avec les index, la compression de la base pourrait le résoudre. Toutefois, la plupart des erreurs ne seront corrigées que si vous restaurez une sauvegarde de la base ou que vous vous déconnectez du compte Kobo sur la liseuse et que vous vous reconnectez. Si cela ne fonctionne pas, une réinitialisation d'usine peut s'avérer nécessaire.
[EN] If there is an error in the database, there is generally not much that can be done to fix it. If the problem is only with the indexes, then compressing the database might fix it. But, most errors will only be fixed restoring a database backup, or signing out of the Kobo account on the device and signing back in. If this doesn't work, a factory reset might be needed.

[FR] Compresser la base d'une liseuse Kobo.
[EN] Compress the device database

[FR] Lorsque des livres sont ajoutés ou supprimés d'une liseuse Kobo, leurs détails sont ajoutés ou supprimés de la base des liseuses. Cela provoque la taille du fichier de base de données à augmenter. Cette option compressera le fichier de base de données pour effacer l'espace inutilisé.
[EN] As books are added or removed from the device, their details are added or removed from the device database. This causes the size of the database file to increase. This option will compress the database file to clear unused space.

[FR] En sélectionnant cette option, VACUUM est lancé contre la base. Lorsque vous avez terminé, les tailles non compressées et compressées de la base s'affichent. En cas d'erreur, le message d'erreur s'affiche.
[EN] Selecting this option will run VACUUM against the database. When finished the uncompressed and compressed sizes of the database are displayed. If there is an error, the error message will be displayed.

[FR] Il est recommandé de sauvegarder la base des liseuses avant de la compresser.
[EN] It is recommended that you backup the device database before compressing it.

[FR] Sauvegarder la base d'une liseuse Kobo.
[EN] Backup device database

[FR] Cela va copier la base des liseuses à quelque part sur votre ordinateur. Cela permettra de le restaurer si la base est malencontreusement endommagée.
[EN] This will copy the device database to somewhere on your computer. This will allow it to be restored if the database is ever corrupted.

[FR] Lorsque vous démarrez, vous serez invité à indiquer un répertoire où sauvegarder la base et un nom pour la sauvegarde. Une fois sélectionnés, appuyez sur "Enregistrer" pour copier la base à partir d'une liseuse Kobo.
[EN] When started, you will be prompted for a directory where to backup the database and a name for the backup. Once these are selected, pressing "Save" will copy the database from the device.

[FR] Si vous souhaitez exécuter la sauvegarde lorsque la liseuse est connectée à Calibre, reportez-vous à la section "Sauvegarde automatique des liseuses".
[EN] If you would like to run the backup when the device is connected to Calibre, see "Automatic Device Backup".

[FR] Automatisation des actions.
[EN] Automating Actions

[FR] Le plugin peut automatiser certaines actions lorsque la liseuse est connectée. Celles-ci seront exécutées lorsque Calibre voit d'abord la liseuse et a exécuté les travaux de périphérique initial pour obtenir la liste de livres à partir d'une liseuse Kobo.
[EN] The plugin can automate some actions when the device is connected. These will be run when Calibre first sees the device and has run the initial device jobs to get the list of books from the device.

[FR] Les sections suivantes décrivent les actions pouvant être automatisées.
[EN] The following sections describe the actions that can be automated.

[FR] Enregistrement des positions de lecture.
[EN] Storing Reading Positions

[FR] Sauvegarde de liseuses.
[EN] Device Backup

[FR] Une sauvegarde de la base des liseuses peut être exécutée lorsque la liseuse est connectée. Cela peut être fait soit la première fois que la liseuse est connecté chaque jour, soit chaque fois qu'il est connecté.
[EN] A backup of the device database can be run when the device is connected. This can be done either the first time the device is connected each day, or every time it is connected.

[FR] Lorsque la sauvegarde de base de données est exécutée, certains fichiers de configuration sont également sauvegardés.
[EN] When the database backup is run, some configuration files are also backed up.

[FR] La configuration de la sauvegarde automatique se fait sur la configuration du plugin. Pour faire ça:
[EN] Configuring the automatic backup is done on the plugin configuration. To do this:

[FR] 1. Ouvrez la boîte de dialogue de configuration.
[EN] 1. Open the configuration dialog.

[FR] 2. Sélectionnez l'onglet "liseuses".
[EN] 2. Select the "Devices" tab.

[FR] 3. La sauvegarde peut être configurée de la même manière pour tous les liseuses, ou individuellement. Les options sont les mêmes pour les deux.
[EN] 3. The backup can be configured the same for all devices, or individually. The options are the same for both.

[FR] 4. Si vous configurez la même chose pour toutes les liseuses, décochez l'option "Configurer les options pour chaque périphérique".
[EN] 4. If configuring the same for all devices, uncheck the option "Configure options for each device".

[FR] 5. Les options à modifier se trouvent dans la section "Sauvegarde de la base des liseuses".
[EN] 5. The options to change are in the "Device Database Backup" section.

[FR] 6. Sélectionnez «Sauvegarde de la base des liseuses tous les jours» et «Sauvegarde de la base des liseuses sur chaque connexion» pour connaître la fréquence de la sauvegarde. Le premier fera une sauvegarde la première fois que la liseuse est connecté au Calibre chaque jour. La seconde le fera chaque fois que la liseuse est connecté. Si aucun n'est sélectionné, la sauvegarde ne sera pas effectuée.
[EN] 6. Choose between "Backup the device database daily" and "Backup the device database on each connection" for how often the backup is done. The first will do a backup the first time the device is connected to Calibre each day. The second will do it each time the device is connected. If neither is selected, the backup will not be done.

[FR] 7. Entrez un répertoire de destination pour l'emplacement où la sauvegarde doit être stockée.
[EN] 7. Enter a destination directory for where the backup is to be stored.

[FR] 8. Sélectionnez "Copies à conserver" et entrez un numéro si vous souhaitez conserver plusieurs sauvegardes. Le plugin supprimera les sauvegardes plus anciennes lorsque ce nombre de sauvegardes sera atteint. S'il n'est pas entré, vous devrez supprimer manuellement les anciennes sauvegardes.
[EN] 8. Select "Copies to keep" and enter a number if you want to keep several backups. The plugin will delete older backups when this number of backups is reached. If it is not entered, you will need to manually delete old backups.

[FR] 9. Les fichiers de configuration sont placés dans un fichier zip. Si "Compress database with config files" est sélectionné, la sauvegarde de la base est également placée dans ce fichier. Cela permettra d'économiser de l'espace. Si l'option n'est pas sélectionnée, la sauvegarde de la base sera enregistrée sous forme de fichier séparé.
[EN] 9. The configuration files are put into a zip file. If "Compress database with config files" is selected, the database backup is also put into this file. This will save space. If the option is not selected, the database backup will be saved as a separate file.

[FR] Lorsque la liseuse est connectée, un travail en arrière-plan est lancé en Calibre pour effectuer la sauvegarde. La première étape de ce travail consiste à déterminer si une sauvegarde est nécessaire. Si ce n'est pas le cas, rien n'est fait. Si une sauvegarde est nécessaire, les étapes suivantes sont effectuées:
[EN] When the device is connected, a background job is started in Calibre to do the backup. The first step of this job is to determine if a backup is needed. If it is not, then nothing is done. If a backup is needed, the following steps are done:

[FR] 1. La base de données des liseuses est copiée sur la destination de sauvegarde
[EN] 1. The device database is copied to the backup destination

[FR] 2. Un contrôle est exécuté sur la base pour s'assurer qu'elle n'est pas corrompue. Si elle l'est, une erreur s'affiche et le fichier de sauvegarde ajoutera "CORRUPT" à son nom. Aucune autre mesure n'est prise.
[EN] 2. A check is run on the database to make sure it is not corrupt. If it is corrupt, an error will be display and the backup file will have "CORRUPT" added to the name. No further action is taken.

[FR] 3. Les fichiers de configuration sont copiés dans un fichier zip dans la destination de sauvegarde.
[EN] 3. The configuration files are copied to a zip file in the backup destination.

[FR] 4. Si la sauvegarde de la base doit être compressée, elle est déplacée dans le fichier zip ci-dessus.
[EN] 4. If the database backup is to be compressed, it is moved into the above zip file.

[FR] 5. Si les copies à conserver ont été définies et qu'il y a plus que ce nombre de sauvegardes, les plus anciennes sont supprimées jusqu'à ce que le nombre correct soit laissé.
[EN] 5. If the copies to keep has been set and there are more than this number of backups, the oldest are deleted until the correct number are left.

[FR] Les fichiers de sauvegarde sont nommés pour indiquer quand la sauvegarde a été effectuée et quel périphérique. Le format de ce nom est:
[EN] The backup files are named to show when the backup was done and which device. The format of the name is:

[FR] KoboReader- <device model> - <numéro de série d'une liseuse Kobo> - <timestamp>. [Zip | sqlite]
[EN] KoboReader-<device model>-<device serial number>-<timestamp>.[zip|sqlite]

[FR] Où:
[EN] Where:

[FR] • <modèle de la liseuse Kobo> est le modèle de la liseuse Kobo.
[EN] • <device model> is the model of the Kobo device.

[FR] • <numéro de série d'une liseuse Kobo> - indique le numéro de série d'une liseuse Kobo.
[EN] • <device serial number> - is the serial number of the device.

[FR] • <timestamp> est l'horodatage de la date à laquelle la sauvegarde a été effectuée.
[EN] • <timestamp> is the timestamp of when the backup was taken.

[FR] • L'extension de la sauvegarde de base de données sera "sqlite". L'extension du fichier compressé avec les fichiers de configuration est "zip".
[EN] • The extension for the database backup will be "sqlite". The extension for the compressed file with the configuration files is "zip".

[FR] Vérifier les mises à jour de Kobo.
[EN] Check for Kobo Updates

[FR] Personnaliser le plugin.
[EN] Customize plugin

[FR] La boîte de dialogue de configuration s'affiche. Les détails se trouvent dans la section "Configuration" et les sections suivantes.
[EN] This displays the configuration dialog. The details are in "Configuration" and the following sections.

[FR] A propos de ce plugin.
[EN] About Plugin

[FR] Cela montre la boîte de dialogue habituelle pour le plugin.
[EN] This shows the usual about dialog for the plugin.

[FR] Problèmes.
[EN] Problems

[FR] Si vous avez des problèmes, vous pouvez me trouver sur les forums MobileRead. La meilleure façon d'obtenir de l'aide est de poster un message dans le thread de ce plugin. C'est Kobo Utilities. Je surveille le fil et tant que je ne suis pas loin ou malade ou quelque chose, je vais le voir dans quelques heures. Et si je ne suis pas là, quelqu'un d'autre est susceptible d'essayer d'aider. Et il est probable qu'il ya déjà discussion pour tous les problèmes communs.
[EN] If you problems, you can find me on the MobileRead forums. The best way to get support is by posting a message in the thread for this plugin. It is Kobo Utilities. I monitor the thread and as long as I am not away or sick or something, I will see it within a few hours. And if I am not around, someone else is likely to try and help. And it is likely that there is already discussion for any common problems.

[FR] Vous pouvez également m'envoyer un PM (message privé). Mon profil est davidfor. Je vais répondre aux PM, mais ma réponse ne sera pas plus rapide que si vous postez dans le fil.
[EN] You can also send a PM (private message) to me. My profile is davidfor. I will respond to PMs, but my response will be no faster than if you post in the thread.

[FR] Lorsque vous postez un problème, veuillez donner autant d'informations que possible. En général, il n'existe pas de telles informations pour tenter de déboguer à distance. Et si vous pensez "il n'aura pas besoin de cela", il est presque garanti à la partie la plus importante.
[EN] When posting about a problem, please give as much information as possible. In general, there is no such thing as to much information when trying to debug remotely. And if you think "he won't need that", it is almost guaranteed to the most important bit.

[FR] Quand un problème est signalé, je répondrai aussi rapidement que possible. Mais, souvenez-vous, il faudra du temps pour lire le rapport, réfléchir à ce qui pourrait se passer et ensuite écrire une réponse. Et je suis probablement dans un fuseau horaire différent pour vous. De plus, cela se fait dans mon temps libre. Je travaille, j'ai une famille et j'aime utiliser mes liseuses Kobo Kobo pour leur usage, lire. Si je sais que je vais être absent pendant quelques jours, [FR]je vais essayer de poster dans le fil ou informer quelqu'un de ce qui se passe.
[EN] When a problem is reported, I will respond as quickly as I can. But, remember, it will take time to read the report, think about what could be going on and then write a response. And I am probably in a different timezone to you. Plus, this is done in my spare time. I work, have a family and like to use my Kobo devices for their intended purpose, reading. If I know I am going to be away for a few days, I will try to post in the thread or inform someone of what is happening.

[FR] Après avoir entendu un problème, je pourrais vous demander d'exécuter Calibre en mode débogage et de m'envoyer la sortie produite. Si je le fais, voici les étapes:
[EN] After hearing of a problem, I might ask you to run Calibre in debugging mode and send me the output produced. If I do, these are the steps:

[FR] 1. Redémarrez Calibre en mode débogage en cliquant sur la flèche à côté du bouton des préférences et en sélectionnant "Redémarrer en mode Débogage".
[EN] 1. Restart Calibre in debug mode by clicking on the arrow next to the preferences button and selecting "Restart in Debug mode".

[FR] 2. Calibre fermera et rouvrira. Lorsque Calibre rouvre, un message s'affiche.
[EN] 2. Calibre will close and reopen. When Calibre reopens a message about being in debug mode will be displayed.

[FR] 3. Effectuez les actions de Calibre qui n'ont pas fonctionné comme prévu. Cela implique normalement de connecter la liseuse et d'attendre qu'elle se synchronise. Puis recommencer les tâches du plugin qui n'ont pas fonctionné pour vous.
[EN] 3. Perform the actions in Calibre that are not working as expected. This will normally mean connecting the the device and waiting for it to sync and then using whichever of the plugins functions didn't work for you.

[FR] 4. Fermer Calibre.
[EN] 4. Close Calibre.

[FR] 5. Le journal de débogage de Calibre sera alors affiché.
[EN] 5. The Calibre debug log will then be displayed.

[FR] 6. Envoyez-moi une copie du fichier journal lorsque demandé.
[EN] 6. Send a copy of the log file to me when requested.

I hope it could help, all the owners.
I now have to understand how it works. I lost all the books on my Kobo devices, the driver has changed so much that it seems to me that Kobo is chasing us with the Extra tiles.
If you have the references of another e-ink reader device that accepts .epub files, I'm listening.
Frenchdummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 10:20 PM   #1660
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchdummy View Post
Hello everyone, today is Christmas, so I hope you are Happy and healthy.
I tried to understand the plugin of David4 and why it seems not working anymore with my 2 Kobo Glo. I tried to read the notice inside but it was a bit confusing for me. Then, I translated it into French. Hoping David could embed the translation in the plugin itself for the French users.
Here it is:
Spoiler:
[FR] Plugin d'utilitaires Kobo
[EN] Kobo Utilities Plugin

I hope it could help, all the owners.
I now have to understand how it works. I lost all the books on my Kobo devices, the driver has changed so much that it seems to me that Kobo is chasing us with the Extra tiles.
If you have the references of another e-ink reader device that accepts .epub files, I'm listening.
Sorry, are you talking about the extended driver, or the Kobo Utilities plugin? The translation you posted is for the Kobo Utilities plugin. And the text is from the help file. You view that by clicking the help link that should be in the top right corner of each of the dialogs in the plugin. I'd be happy to include a French version. If you did edit the HTML version and have it, that would be better for me work with. But, post it in the Kobo Utilities plugin.

In any case, there should be no problems with either the extended driver or the Kobo Utilities plugin with any of the Kobo ereaders or version of the firmware. Calibre 2.75 does include an update for the latest firmware version, but that hasn't been release for the Glo. If you have manually installed firmware 4.2, then you should upgrade calibre before doing anything else. If you are having a problem, please post what your are doing, what is/isn't happening and any error message that is displayed. For the errors, press the copy button to copy the full details and paste that into the error report. From that, I should be able to see what is wrong.
Old 12-26-2016, 06:27 AM   #1661
Frenchdummy
Enthusiast
Frenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipseFrenchdummy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo glo, Apple devices
Kobo glo and David4 plugin

Quote:
Sorry, are you talking about the extended driver, or the Kobo Utilities plugin? The translation you posted is for the Kobo Utilities plugin. And the text is from the help file. You view that by clicking the help link that should be in the top right corner of each of the dialogs in the plugin. I'd be happy to include a French version. If you did edit the HTML version and have it, that would be better for me work with. But, post it in the Kobo Utilities plugin
I will try to send you the HTML file in the right thread, as soon as done.
Quote:
In any case, there should be no problems with either the extended driver or the Kobo Utilities plugin with any of the Kobo ereaders or version of the firmware.
the extended driver from your plugin(?) or the Kobo Utilities plugin into Calibre(?) . That's the point I don't understand.
Quote:
Calibre 2.75 does include an update for the latest firmware version, but that hasn't been release for the Glo.
Do you mean that's the last Kobo firmware version which is not available for Kobo glo ?
Quote:
If you have manually installed firmware 4.2, then you should upgrade calibre before doing anything else.
I'm not sure to know how I could do it manually. With your own tool ?
Quote:
If you are having a problem, please post what your are doing, what is/isn't happening and any error message that is displayed. For the errors, press the copy button to copy the full details and paste that into the error report. From that, I should be able to see what is wrong.
Ok
Frenchdummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:20 AM   #1662
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchdummy View Post
I will try to send you the HTML file in the right thread, as soon as done.
Good.
Quote:
the extended driver from your plugin(?) or the Kobo Utilities plugin into Calibre(?) . That's the point I don't understand.
There are three different things involved here. All are plugin, but two are normally referred to as drivers. One is included in calibre, the other two are added by the user.

The first is the "KoboTouch driver". This is plugin built into calibre. It supplies most of the function for the communication between calibre and the Kobo devices. It is used whenever you connect a Kobo device, send books to the device or remove books using calibre.

Second is the "KoboTouchExtended driver". This is a user installed plugin that extends the function of the KoboTouch driver. It's main function is to convert books to kepubs while they are sent to a Kobo device. If you don't want to do this, you probably don't need to install this. If this is installed and enabled, then it is used instead of the KoboTouch driver.

The third thing is the "Kobo Utilities plugin". This is a user installed plugin that adds lots of ways to interact with the Kobo devices but is not involved in sending books to the devices. Most of the functions of the plugin are started from menu items, but there are a few items that can be started automatically when the device connects.

All of these are working with all Kobo e-ink ereaders and all released versions of the Kobo firmware. If you are having problems, then I need to know where it is so that I can look at it. So, I need to know what you were doing, what went wrong and, if there was one, the full error message.
Quote:
Do you mean that's the last Kobo firmware version which is not available for Kobo glo ?

I'm not sure to know how I could do it manually. With your own tool ?
Firmware version 4.2.8110 has only been release for the Aura ONE and Aura Edition 2. But, it is reasonably safe to install on the other devices. There is a thread in the Kobo forum discussing the firmware version and another with links and instructions for installing.

Last edited by davidfor; 12-26-2016 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Described the drivers/plugins.
Old 12-27-2016, 07:00 PM   #1663
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
remove empty collections from the glo

I have a kobo glo and use the kobo extended plugin since the first day, but I now have a problem with the empty collections.

I had several collections that had some books, but I decided to remove the books from the glo, which I did using calibre as always, but the collections still appear on the glo, I checked the option to remove the empty collections and it is active. In case that something was wrong I unchecked that option and closed calibre, I then opened it again and checked the option but it still doesn’t work.

I think this happened in the past, but I can’t remember what I have to do so the empty collections go away, any help would be appreciated.

I have the last versions of calibre and the plugin.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:38 PM   #1664
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
I have a kobo glo and use the kobo extended plugin since the first day, but I now have a problem with the empty collections.

I had several collections that had some books, but I decided to remove the books from the glo, which I did using calibre as always, but the collections still appear on the glo, I checked the option to remove the empty collections and it is active. In case that something was wrong I unchecked that option and closed calibre, I then opened it again and checked the option but it still doesn’t work.

I think this happened in the past, but I can’t remember what I have to do so the empty collections go away, any help would be appreciated.

I have the last versions of calibre and the plugin.
Have you synced the device to Kobo recently? The driver is trying to replicate the way the firmware does this. Because of this, some of the entries in the database on the device are marked as deleted until a sync is done. These are used by the sync to get the server to delete the collections and then they are removed.

Having said that, I will check the code. I have just thought of something I might have missed, or, there might be a bug.
Old 12-28-2016, 05:27 PM   #1665
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Yes I have, several times, at first I thought I was confused and that it was not possible, although I seemed to remember having had the same problem before and having it solved with one of the plugins, the next time I checked the options on the kobo plugins, when it didn’t work I tried again by checking and unchecking the option. Then I searched the forum to see if someone might had the same issue and didn’t found anything.

To make matters worse now I have books in some collections but the glo shows those collections as being empty.

I connected the glo several times to see if the metadata would update, but without success, I tried to update the metadata with kobo utilities, but the collections are not listed in this plugin so it also didn’t work.
I decided to logout from kobo in the glo to see it it solved this problems, only to discover that the glo can’t connect to my wifi network, tried several times, checked the password, and even put the glo next to the router and nothing worked, so I had to install the kobo desktop in my pc.

After having done the configuration I still have the empty collections, and additionally I have the one that I had created in the past and that are in the kobo server, so now I am more frustrated than ever.

I think that tomorrow I will try to logout again and create a new account, today I’m lacking patience for more tinkering. The new account should solve the problem for now.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
error, kobo aura one