Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-16-2017, 04:05 PM   #1
coldfox
coldfox began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Angry Too Many Pages Turning

I have a Kobo Aura and the majority of the time when I go to turn a page I get two pages turning. I have contacted Kobo on numerous times about this, and they are no help.
While it was under warranty I sent it back to them, and they sent me another one, and it did the same thing.
I have updated the e reader and it doesn't help. Has anyone else had this problem, and if they did what did they do to correct it.
coldfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 05:09 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Try with the new firmware (4.6.9995) and turn off tapping so you can only swipe to change pages. See if that works for you.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:52 PM   #3
coldfox
coldfox began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless
ty for the reply jswolf. I only swipe to change pages didn't know about the tapping. I have done all the updates and it still does it.
coldfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:22 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldfox View Post
ty for the reply jswolf. I only swipe to change pages didn't know about the tapping. I have done all the updates and it still does it.
Another thing to try is cleaning the edges of the screen/bezel with a microfire cloth.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote