Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-07-2018, 04:18 PM   #31
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I hadn't used my Kindle Basic (8th Generation) much since the update. Last night I picked it up and, I still think, it's gotten "snappier" — at least in comparison to the last update. This is a nice plus.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 02:12 PM   #32
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
It may have been there before, but I’m seeing ‘inline’ Book Mentions: some book titles referenced in the text are hyperlinked with a little book icon next to them. If you tap on it you get a list of options: Buy This Book Now, View in Store, Try a Sample, View on Goodreads, Add to Goodreads Shelf, Add to Wish List.

If you don’t want to see these, you can turn them off in Reading Options, with other Highlights & About This Book settings.

The About This Book panel has had a Mentioned In This Book list for awhile, but these just link directly to the Kindle Store listing, and not all of these have inline Book Mentions (it is hard to determine whether all of the inline Book Mentions also appear in the Mentioned In This Book list, as there is no easy way to find all of the inline Book Mentions and compare lists).
I was wondering what those were!

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert