Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-23-2011, 05:56 AM   #16
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I've put you on my "To Buy" list and then next time I dig out my wallet I'll be sure to put you in my cart. $2.99 is plenty cheap enough for me.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:57 AM   #17
jrlewis
SF/F Author
jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Hello readers,

Heirs of Mars is featured on The Indie Spotlight today!
jrlewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:30 AM   #18
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Got this one now so I've put it on my TBR list.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:29 PM   #19
jrlewis
SF/F Author
jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That's great Caleb, I hope you like it!
Old 02-18-2011, 06:57 PM   #20
jrlewis
SF/F Author

Has anyone here read any of Charlie Stross's more recent books? Any recommendations?
Old 02-25-2011, 09:58 AM   #21
jrlewis
SF/F Author

High praise for Heirs of Mars:

"...I couldn’t stop reading and I couldn’t blink and my eyes bled and my head and heart expanded from the sheer wonder of it all..."

-- Marian Allen
Old 03-04-2011, 10:25 PM   #22
jrlewis
SF/F Author

More praise for Heirs of Mars from wonderful reader people:

"I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The characters are well defined and the reader is able to get a picture of the environment through the eyes of various characters as the story unfolds.

For some reason this story kept reminding me of Heinlein's "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress". There's no direct parallels, the characters and environment are unique, but that story still stuck in my mind as I read this one. Possibly something to do with conflict on a different planet while dealing with social biases not found elsewhere? I have no idea, but the thought was there.

The writing was clear, the story unfolded naturally and the pace of the story made me want to keep reading, even when I couldn't. The only disappointment was that the ending seemed to be too abrupt. Who knows? Maybe the author has plans to bring some of the characters back in a sequel.

This book is worth adding to your library. "

Tags
artificial intelligence, cloning, coupon, free, mars, review, science fiction