Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-14-2018, 08:07 PM   #1
Imayendsoon
Imayendsoon began at the beginning.

Device: none
I May End Soon's Books

Hello! I am I May End Soon. I am a young Nigerian author. I opened this thread for my books. I have some which are for free and some others for sale. However, I will post the first two chapters of those for sale on this thread God willing.

As for the free ones, If you have not read and want to read any of them, the only measure that will be posted here to get it is to get/download it on some websites they were published on.

So let's roll.
Imayendsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 04:23 AM   #2
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Links?
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote