Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #1
praimon
praimon began at the beginning.

Device: none
Downloading other than most recent issue (NYRB)

Hi,
The issue with downloading New York Review of Books subscriptions has been corrected in the most recent version of calibre. Thank you!

Since I missed a couple of issues, I was wondering whether there was a way of downloading back issues. As set up, calibre only downloads the most recent issue. I looked at the scheduler.xml file but didn't see any parameters I could edit.

regards,
praimon
praimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You have to customize the recipe and change the line

soup = self.index_to_soup('http://www.nybooks.com/current-issue')

to point to the url of whatever issue you want.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert