Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 12-16-2020, 03:45 AM   #1
vin.victor
vin.victor began at the beginning.

Device: windows desktop
Unable to change font in the eBook viewer

Hi folks

I'm unable to view Amazon Ember and many other fonts in the ebook viewer application. The file is ePub.

However the fonts are changed when i select them in Sumatra PDF viewer. So I'm quite sure the issue is with calibre viewer.

How do I fix this please? Any suggestions?

Cheers
vin
vin.victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 06:41 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Open a bug report, attach the file in question.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert