Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #91
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Treating myself to a freshly brewed Queensland Blue (coffee) while contemplaiting to offer stepdaughter for spare part sale cos I do so want another reader (brain won't fetch much though).
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #92
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
It's all good. I'm always on the lookout for (non-alcoholic) ginger beers at different shops, just to try out new ones. It's a favourite drink (though I've been getting into its clear, brown friend, ginger ale, lately).

Cheers,
Marc
Have you ever run across Birch Beer? Equally non-alcoholic, a little more red but still kinda brown. I've only seen it in the Pennsylvania Dutch area of Pennsylvania. 'Sgood, though!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #93
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Espresso.
alvico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #94
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvico View Post
Espresso.
Yumm! Do you make your own? I burned out my little electric maker and never replaced it. Thinking it might be time to get another.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #95
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Yumm! Do you make your own? I burned out my little electric maker and never replaced it. Thinking it might be time to get another.
Get the original that goes on the stove - absolutely the best espresso you can make yourself in my books.
Advert
Old 02-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #96
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I just have a small Breville, but it makes a great coffee.

Definitely time to invest in another, DixieGal.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #97
alvico
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Get the original that goes on the stove - absolutely the best espresso you can make yourself in my books.
Got one of those, too. But I prefer the crema the machine produces. The stovetop espresso tends to be "thinner."
Old 02-10-2010, 05:07 PM   #98
alvico
Addict

And I have a plunger, too. Can you tell I like my coffee?
Old 02-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #99
Katti's Cat
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvico View Post
Got one of those, too. But I prefer the crema the machine produces. The stovetop espresso tends to be "thinner."
Hmmm espresso not really that thick - unless you are venturing into the realms of moccha. But I know what you mean.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #100
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I never replaced it, because a Starbucks opened in my office building. But now I'm retired and need to get back to making my own.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #101
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Having relatives in Canada, I am quite partial to Tim Horton's coffee. Always bring some back for the plunger when I visit there and have been pleased to see a few opening in the UK now.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #102
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
On the Carte Noir web site you can watch actors reading 'literary love scenes' for you, while you slurp your coffee and wipe that creamy 'tache off your upper lip with your sleeve:

http://www.cartenoire.co.uk/about
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #103
alvico
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Hmmm espresso not really that thick - unless you are venturing into the realms of moccha. But I know what you mean.
I probably should have said skilly. The stovetop version doesn't have crema -- I'm talking pure coffee, nothing added. So not mocha.

Each machine does vary, though, and there are some out there that make crappy coffee.

Last edited by alvico; 02-10-2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 02-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #104
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
RC cola

Best cola there is.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:26 PM   #105
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
My cup (err, water bottle) holds iced tea. With a little lemon, no sugar. Mmmmmm.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?