Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: who is your fav mod???
zelda 0 0%
harry 0 0%
patricia 0 0%
pshrynk 0 0%
dalede 0 0%
rwood 0 0%
natch 0 0%
verencat 0 0%
alex 0 0%
bob russell 0 0%
elsi 0 0%
pilotbob 0 0%
dr drib 0 0%
hadrien 0 0%
nekokami 0 0%
netseeker 0 0%
ravenne 0 0%
comanderror 0 0%
mtravellerh 0 0%
dmccunnery 0 0%
The Blue One, Next to the Fish 500 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #16
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Mod? What's a mod?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #17
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
I do not like the implication of the poll. I am not voting.

Now if the poll were "which Mod do you absolutely loathe", now that would be a poll I could get behind!

I am kidding of course. Anyone who volunteers their time, and mixes daily with the great ignorant unwashed is to be admired. And I do admire them.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #18
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
I do not like the implication of the poll. I am not voting.

Now if the poll were "which Mod do you absolutely loathe", now that would be a poll I could get behind!

I am kidding of course. Anyone who volunteers their time, and mixes daily with the great ignorant unwashed is to be admired. And I do admire them.
So, you don't want to upset the mods, but you're quite happy to describe the rest of us as ignorant and unwashed

Good job I don't take offence easily
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #19
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
So, you don't want to upset the mods, but you're quite happy to describe the rest of us as ignorant and unwashed

Good job I don't take offence easily
It is spelled "offense". Now go take a shower already!

Old 08-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #20
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
It is spelled "offense". Now go take a shower already!

Not if you come from the country that actually invented the language it's not!

I had a shower last month - can't possibly need another one already
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2009, 06:51 PM   #21
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
This poll has been closed to the request of the poster.

Although I sincerely don't think any of us planned in taking this seriously, I don't think we need to compete here! All of us moderators are doing our best to keep Mobile Read the wonderful and harmonious community it is now, so as far as I'm concerned, everyone is number one!

I'd also like to say that this forum would not be the great community it is if it wasn't for the thousands of witty, thoughtful, interesting members that frequent it each day!

Thanks to all!

Cat (moderator)
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #22
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post

Although I sincerely don't think any of us planned in taking this seriously, I don't think we need to compete here! All of us moderators are doing our best to keep Mobile Read the wonderful and harmonious community it is now, so as far as I'm concerned, everyone is number one!

I'd also like to say that this forum would not be the great community it is if it wasn't for the thousands of witty, thoughtful, interesting members that frequent it each day!

Thanks to all!

Cat (moderator)

Damn! And I was waiting for Phil Daniels to be included on the list too
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #23
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Damn! And I was waiting for Phil Daniels to be included on the list too
Then you need to make your own poll!

Bilbo: shower, now!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #24
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Not if you come from the country that actually invented the language it's not!

I had a shower last month - can't possibly need another one already
Touché!
Old 08-12-2009, 07:46 PM   #25
Kostas
Still wondering why
Kostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-books

Device: PRS 505, (BlackBerry Bold ?)
It's the best forum with the best mods I've ever seen !
Kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #26
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:

Thanks to all!

Cat (moderator)
Pressure was that strong?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:13 PM   #27
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:

Thanks to all!

Cat (moderator)
You know, I think this is the first time I've seen Cat wielding her official moderator sword. Very well done, young lady!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #28
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Aw! Poll's closed? I didn't even get to vote and I love to vote in polls! *pouting*
Well, I guess you'll never know who my fave is!

Alright... I totally agree with VCat! Well said girl!
Who is that famous person that said "I never met a mod I didn't like"?
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #29
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

What famous person said "Its not that I don't like Mods, its just that I feel more comfortable when they are not around"?
Old 08-12-2009, 09:19 PM   #30
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Closed Already? And it had so much potential for bringing the community even closer, although Phil Daniels was the obvious crowd favorite.

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-12-2009 at 09:34 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote