Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-09-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
motormanjh
motormanjh began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Where did my stars go?

I love this program! I am in the process of entering all my e-books, complete with synopsis and ratings. When I started, many weeks ago, I had blue stars in the rating column, now I have only numbers. Where did my stars go? How can I get them back? Also, is there anyway to do a half star rating? Thanks for your help.
motormanjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
What version of calibre are you using? And no you can't have half stars.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
motormanjh
motormanjh began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 505
I'm at work, so I can't check to be sure, but I'm current, as of two days ago.
motormanjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #4
tfarrell
tfarrell began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
I have been having this problem for some time. I keep Calibre current, upgrading whenever it informs me there is an upgrade available.

I would really like the star ratings back, it's much quicker to view than the integers. If anyone has any advice about what to do about this, it would be appreciated.
tfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Hmm I vaguely recall fixing this issue some time in the past, but perhaps the fix is only in the 0.6 branch of calibre, which should be released ina couple of weeks. Try that and if the issue still persists, let me know.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2009, 10:43 PM   #6
tfarrell
tfarrell began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
This problem appears to be resolved in 0.6.0 - Thank you!!!
tfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote