Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Olay, Lionel: Dark Corners Of The Night. v1. 16 Oct 08

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/book/19462/Da...the_Night,_The

Here's another noir pulp mystery from the days when fists were hard, but guns were harder...

A crook asks him to plot a robbery that will be absolutely perfect....

From Amazon:

"Lionel Olay, a West Coast author, journalist and editor whose hard-driven newsman status was such an inspiration to the late great Hunter Thompson, wrote a pair of paperback originals in the late '50s. The first was a tale about an idealistic reporter who spurns the depredations of Hollywood in favor of a more honest life. This one relies more on Olay's keen eye and vision to present a hard-boiled California caper worthy of pulp legend." [emphasis mine.]

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote