Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-06-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
Buber
Buber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Hi from the seas.

Hi everybody!

I've been reading this forum fro quite a long time - besides my books of course
I've found e-readers best thing, especially in my situation - i work on ships, so carrying hundreds of books just on my Calibre/reader is great!

Martin
Buber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
Bompa65
Connoisseur
Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Vox
Hi Buber:
I am a great ship fan and use "Live Ship maps" to track a few ships.
If you feel comfortable doing so, would you let me know what your Title is and what ship you're on?
Thanks
Bompa65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to mobileread
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Martin and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:46 AM   #5
Buber
Buber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bompa65 View Post
Hi Buber:
I am a great ship fan and use "Live Ship maps" to track a few ships.
If you feel comfortable doing so, would you let me know what your Title is and what ship you're on?
Thanks

That would be difficult, as my company has 15 of them and they keep moving me around - I work on the cruiseships.
here it is,http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shi...html?call=PHET
but it seems my bridge is not updating us Today is Venice, parliamo Italiano!
Buber is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert