Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-04-2014, 01:52 AM   #1
satsujin
satsujin began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 300
Stuck after charging

Hi

My reader was disconnected after charging but now switches between the "opening book" screen and the double-arrow screen. A hard reset seems to do nothing. Switching off the reader doesnt work as it just jumps back to opening book screen and goes back into the loop.

It stays in the double arrow screen for much longer than opening book. If I connect it to my notebook it stays in the double arrow screen and is no longer detected as a device. Can someone please help? Thanks in advance....
satsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:47 AM   #2
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Can you access the reader through the usb port as a usb drive?

If so try deleting the books on the unit, then try to restart it.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert