Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Freebies for anything other than Kindle

I am wondering if we can somehow rig the freebies forum to have a sticky, or an ongoing thread, or SOMETHING, to show non-Amazon freebies and deals.

I know someone started threads by genre, so maybe we can have those but without including the Kindle books. Or maybe some way to search/sort the threads.

I know it's easy to switch formats, do Apprentice Alf with Calibre, etc. etc. but not everyone wants to do that. It can be a pain to wade through the deals forum to find the books that are available somewhere other than Amazon, especially since many of the thread titles don't specify what the book format is. What do you think?

And if I'm missing some way to search the books to have Amazon NOT show up please tell me and I'll shut up about it.

Last edited by banjobama; 09-25-2012 at 07:29 PM.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote