Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #16
Rod Whiteley
Rod Whiteley began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Following commands executed on KT did the trick...
Impressive! I put those commands in a menu item in the Launcher, but for me it only works once. The second time I eject, Kindle appears to stay in USB drive mode until I unplug the cable. After that Kindle seems to work OK, except that it won't sleep when I press the switch. A restart restores the ability to sleep. Close, but no cigar
Rod Whiteley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #17
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Whiteley View Post
Impressive! I put those commands in a menu item in the Launcher, but for me it only works once. The second time I eject, Kindle appears to stay in USB drive mode until I unplug the cable. After that Kindle seems to work OK, except that it won't sleep when I press the switch. A restart restores the ability to sleep. Close, but no cigar
Try sending the compliment of those commands in the reversed order to undo what you did with the first set.
You might have to do a bit of string searching to find how to spell the compliment commands.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert