Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 11-22-2010, 11:54 PM   #76
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
If you're not comfortable doing it, that's fine, I understand. But I wouldn't feel as if you're doing anything wrong or underhanded.
I agree. The tagging system is about saying "these words are relevant to this book", and that's all. It's Amazon's policy that any customer who has purchased any item on their site may tag or review any product they sell. Our tag exchange is well within that policy.
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:52 AM   #77
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I agree with Steven and Maria.
Good points!

I also find that exchanging tags is a nice way for us to become better aquainted with each other. I like that we are part of a community of writers that wish to help each other.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #78
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlk View Post
I also find that exchanging tags is a nice way for us to become better aquainted with each other. I like that we are part of a community of writers that wish to help each other.
Good point! Although I hang out in a couple of forums and see a lot of the same faces (or book covers...LOL!), the tagging forums carry it to a new level, since folks keep coming back to the same thread over and over as each new person joins in.

By the same token, a long tagging thread can be intimidating for a new person to join, but I think most of us go out of our way to make people feel welcome.

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:05 PM   #79
mgscarsbrook
Connoisseur
mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Sony EReader
Hi everyone,

I'm a new author and I've just joined this site. I've already participating in tagging threads at other forums, and I think they're an excellent idea. It's nice that we can all help support each other.

I'm just about to go and tag everyone's novel here.

If you'd like to return the favor and do the same with mine, I'd much appreciate it. Thanks a lot!

mgscarsbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 04:08 PM   #80
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgscarsbrook View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm a new author and I've just joined this site. I've already participating in tagging threads at other forums, and I think they're an excellent idea. It's nice that we can all help support each other.

I'm just about to go and tag everyone's novel here.

If you'd like to return the favor and do the same with mine, I'd much appreciate it. Thanks a lot!
Hello and welcome! Consider yourself tagged.

Cheers

MTM
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #81
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Welcome to the newbies.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Old 11-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #82
SimonKewin
SimonKewin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
William,

Well, not much sign of it over here in the UK but I hope you all had a good one over there!
SimonKewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #83
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonKewin View Post
William,

Well, not much sign of it over here in the UK but I hope you all had a good one over there!
Thank you sir...I did have a great Thanksgiving, although, I am paying for it today. I ate WAAAAY too much. Whew! I'm still recovering.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:24 AM   #84
Williamlk
Guru

gee, its' been quiet in here...
Old 11-29-2010, 08:32 PM   #85
mgscarsbrook
Connoisseur
mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.mgscarsbrook seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Sony EReader
There's no new people to tag?

Bring me your books everyone.

I want to tag something now!
mgscarsbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:52 AM   #86
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Working on the next one now! Give me 2-3 weeks.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:32 AM   #87
Williamlk
Guru

Steven, I have a new one coming out that will need some love also.

Anyhoo, I agree with mgs...Let's get some new tags in here. I need my daily tagging fix!

Last edited by Williamlk; 11-30-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:14 PM   #88
Williamlk
Guru

These are the links to my new book...Thank you!

http://www.amazon.com/Eye-Storm-ebook/dp/B004ELAESO
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Eye-of-t.../dp/B004ELAESO
Old 12-05-2010, 02:55 PM   #89
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
William, I couldn't tag The Eye in the UK because I don't see any tags on that page yet, nor a place to paste in the ones from the US site.

Most of you've probably already tagged my books, but here are the URLs:

Venom:
Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004EBT3HW
Print: http://www.amazon.com/Venom-Vipers-K...dp/1453802746/

Kinshield:
Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XT5IYI
Print: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1453805869/

Sacrifice:
Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0040ZN166

UK:
Venom: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004EBT3HW
Kinshield: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003XT5IYI
Sacrifice: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0040ZN166
kcmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:32 PM   #90
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
New today and in need of tagging love: Whispers From a Darkside. A collection of 11 supernatural and cryprozoological stories.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004EYSZCS
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon authors, author tags, indie authors, william l.k.