Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2021, 07:31 PM   #601
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 01-24-2022, 04:41 PM   #602
BatteryPowered
BatteryPowered began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Clara HD, Sage
David, can you provide me with the Kobo Aura HD image as well? I have troubleshooted my USB issue and I get USB recovery mode when I connect the Aura without an SD inserted.

I'm beginning to suspect the image/card combo after all so I wanted to refresh the image and card first so I won't have to suspect it any further.

Thanks in advance!
Advert
Old 01-24-2022, 07:01 PM   #603
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-06-2022, 10:46 AM   #604
manitoukobo
manitoukobo began at the beginning.

Device: Aura HD, Aura One
Hello,
I was given the kobo of my sister-in-law, witch has been bricked since years following a failed update.
I opened it, read the sd card, but cannot restart it.
No solution to reset given here work in my case.
Would you please provide me a functional image for an AURA HD.
Regards
Old 02-06-2022, 06:10 PM   #605
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by manitoukobo View Post
my sister-in-law, witch
Interesting typo there

PM sent.
Advert
Old 02-07-2022, 05:07 AM   #606
Peter_
Peter_ began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Kobo Aura HD image needed

My Kobo Aura HD gives a blank screen and does not repond. I read here that you can maybe rescue is with a new image. Do you have Kobo aura HD SD card image for me?
Old 02-07-2022, 06:44 AM   #607
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:27 AM   #608
Peter_
Peter_ began at the beginning.

Hi Davidfor, thanks a million for your image file! It actually brought my Aura HD back to life again! You are so kind!
Old 02-27-2022, 07:17 PM   #609
envesion
envesion began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO
Hi Davidfor,
Would you please send me an Aura HD image , thanks.
Old 02-27-2022, 11:58 PM   #610
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-04-2022, 04:03 PM   #611
astuni
astuni began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n204b
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
hello can i have a link too? seems my n204b died too!

Thanks!
Old 03-04-2022, 06:40 PM   #612
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-21-2022, 09:20 PM   #613
MarkH
MarkH began at the beginning.

Kobo Aura HD image

Hi davidfor,

My Kobo Aura HD also recently just died. SD card shows two empty partitions and a third partition with just book files. Hoping you can send me a link to the image file so I can try and rebuild the SD card.

Thanks!
Old 03-21-2022, 10:34 PM   #614
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-07-2022, 08:05 AM   #615
Tid
Tid began at the beginning.

Kobo Aura HD image

Hello davidfor,

Recentlly my wife's Kobo Aura HD bricked up because of an corrupted update.
I tried factory reset, etc. but unfortunately it doesn't work.

I opened the Kobo and retrieved the internal SD card, but I don't have the firmware image to flash it on it.

Could you provide me one please ?

I hope it will work, otherwise I'm thinking of soldering the UART pins to see what is going on on serial

Thanks a lot !
Closed Thread