Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 05:53 AM   #16
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Then, I don't know. Because without an example, or a debug, or something. Are you telling that, the same 100 books, one by one they work but they don't work in batch? I don't have any idea which the problem can be (unless a mixing of threads or a not proper thread and I don't know even if I can handle that).
Old 08-14-2019, 06:01 AM   #17
HippieWiccan
Connoisseur
HippieWiccan began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
...the same 100 books, one by one they work but they don't work in batch...
That is correct. I got them done one by one...so it's not the end of the world...

Thanks for your help
Advert
Old 08-14-2019, 06:17 AM   #18
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieWiccan View Post
That is correct. I got them done one by one...so it's not the end of the world...

Thanks for your help
I'll try to do it with my library, checking if I catch something, but if it is only a batch... or are all of them?
Old 08-14-2019, 06:22 AM   #19
HippieWiccan
Connoisseur
HippieWiccan began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
Just the one batch! It's weird...it did over 6,000 books just fine and hit this one batch of 100 and keeps erroring.
Old 08-14-2019, 06:41 AM   #20
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieWiccan View Post
Just the one batch! It's weird...it did over 6,000 books just fine and hit this one batch of 100 and keeps erroring.
Then, there is something in that batch that only appears when they are processed together... I'll try to see the code if I find something, but I'm not very hopeful.
Advert
Old 07-20-2020, 10:43 AM   #21
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
If either the original author or someone else is planning to convert this to Py3, may I make one suggestion?

Whether its on the main menu or a context menu, this plugin is under a submenu, even though "cleaning comments" is the only option:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-07-20 11_41_50-Greenshot.png
Views:	284
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	180813

I think it'd make more sense if it was a main-level menu option instead.

Old 07-20-2020, 11:11 AM   #22
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Job Spy has a tool that I believe does the same thing. You could confirm that.
Old 07-20-2020, 11:39 AM   #23
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I found the "Convert HTML Comments to Plain Text" option under Metadata. Thank you.
Old 07-20-2020, 02:39 PM   #24
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
If either the original author or someone else is planning to convert this to Py3, may I make one suggestion?

Whether its on the main menu or a context menu, this plugin is under a submenu, even though "cleaning comments" is the only option:

Attachment 180813

I think it'd make more sense if it was a main-level menu option instead.

I'm going to convert to py3 (indeed, somebody else has done it), at the moment I recover my computer....
Old 09-25-2020, 01:25 PM   #25
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

This plugin has been renamed due to problems removing it. See thread about Clean Comments.
Closed Thread