Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-28-2016, 12:56 PM   #46
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I uploaded a new version, so see if that solves your problem. If not, please get right back to me.

I cannot make my Windows 10 crash at all. I use both Norton Antivirus and Malwarebytes simultaneously.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 01:04 PM   #47
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
I will reload it now.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2016, 01:08 PM   #48
Rellwood
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's fine. I haven't had any crashes, but I haven't tried to manage the columns yet. That was when it crashed. I couldn't get through 20 seconds before it shut down.

Quick question, do I have to set the viewer for each library?
Old 05-28-2016, 01:13 PM   #49
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
When you lose the (Quick Switch) configured Libraries, plungins and other per USER preferences, it is the configuration folder involved.

Custon Columns are part of THEIR Library
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 01:23 PM   #50
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What do you mean by "the viewer"?
Advert
Old 05-28-2016, 01:23 PM   #51
Rellwood

Thanks! I think I got it now...
Old 05-28-2016, 01:25 PM   #52
DaltonST
Deviser

Also, so are you saying that it ONLY crashed when you went into the dialog for protect/unprotect custom columns? Only then? At no other time? Never?

DaltonST
Old 05-28-2016, 01:25 PM   #53
Rellwood

Regarding "the viewer" the main GUI when showing the Calibre Library. When any application marks the books, they used to be able to be separated from the other non-marked books. Since my library seems to have been reset, I can't find that little square icon with the stripes across it to indicate whether or not the marked books are to be segregated.

Right now I am just using a "Marked" VL.
Old 05-28-2016, 01:26 PM   #54
DaltonST
Deviser

Go into Preferences>Searching and change it to show that little icon.
Old 05-28-2016, 01:27 PM   #55
Rellwood

Quote:
Also, so are you saying that it ONLY crashed when you went into the dialog for protect/unprotect custom columns? Only then? At no other time? Never?
I don't know if it crashed on any other features, but I know that I spent ages just trying to set up the restrictions. There really isn't any other feature that I use beyond that and the holding the drop-downs.

However, it is crashing again, and I am not using the plug-in. I am not sure if it is calibrated right, but I do have it so that it will NOT automatically start up
Old 05-28-2016, 01:32 PM   #56
DaltonST
Deviser

Exactly when is it crashing? Before you can do anything at all? 10 seconds later? Please provide more specifics and details. What were you doing when it crashed? Did you manually start the increase visible items daemon? Please do not manually start it yet. It adds too many variables. One thing at a time.

What is "I am not using the plug-in" mean? It is not installed, or you just have not clicked its icon?

DaltonST
Old 05-28-2016, 01:32 PM   #57
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Viewer is a specific portion of Calibre that you get when you tap 'V"

when you start Calibre, you are in the Main View.

Please do not use tmade-up terms when asking for help.. it leads to
If you don't know: Describe what you see or attach a screen shot (please observe MR size rules)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 01:36 PM   #58
DaltonST
Deviser

The newly uploaded version no longer allows it to auto-start. I assume that you downloaded the new version of just 5 minutes ago? I think you are using the previous version. Please go into Plugin Updater and manually install the latest version.

DaltonST
Old 05-28-2016, 01:38 PM   #59
DaltonST
Deviser

Calibre only updates what versions to download every hour on the half-hourish. You must either manually download the .zip from the OP, or wait until nn:33 or so to do it. It used to do it at nn:30 on the dot, but now it lags until nn:32-33 or so.

DaltonST
Old 05-28-2016, 01:41 PM   #60
DaltonST
Deviser

Moderators:

This thread should be moved to the Job Spy thread. Thanks.

Tags
author aka, author pen name, colors, toolbag, toolbox, tools