Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-24-2012, 05:08 PM   #31
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagerfahrer View Post
That what i get was only a unrar-3.9.9-arm file
without a format.
Without a format??
*nix systems do not recognize file formats by the extension like some other systems do.
Instead they use a "magic number" contained in the file.
If you have the command:
file
available, then:
file unrar-3.9.9-arm
will tell you what the file format is.
Otherwise:

Did you try to execute the file?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #32
Bagerfahrer
Connoisseur
Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I have not available the file command.

What do you mean to execute the file?
What i have to do?

Best regards
Bagerfahrer

Last edited by Bagerfahrer; 11-24-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Bagerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2012, 07:45 PM   #33
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Humph.

Drop this. On the drive.

Call like....

Quote:
[root@kindle bin]# ./unrar --usage
Usage: unrar [-xtfp?V] [--extract] [--list] [--force] [--extract-newer]
[--extract-no-paths] [--password] [--help] [--usage] [--version]
ARCHIVE [FILE...] [DESTINATION]

[root@kindle bin]# ./unrar --help
Usage: unrar [OPTION...] ARCHIVE [FILE...] [DESTINATION]
Extract files from rar archives.

-x, --extract Extract files from archive (default)
-t, --list List files in archive
-f, --force Overwrite files when extracting
--extract-newer Only extract newer files from the archive
--extract-no-paths Don't create directories while extracting
-p, --password Decrypt archive using a password
-?, --help Give this help list
--usage Give a short usage message
-V, --version Print program version

Report bugs to <benasselstine@canada.com>.
May the gods of redistribution not strike me down.
I really tried to point him at it

Zip and tar.gz versions
Attached Files
File Type: gz unrar.tar.gz (18.3 KB, 232 views)
File Type: zip unrar.zip (17.7 KB, 280 views)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #34
Bagerfahrer
Connoisseur
Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks man.

The problem is only if you take ./unrar --list file.rar you see there the ratio too. If you now extract the file it will not failed when this file in the rar file is 100% ratio else there is a "failed".
Sorry for this english. ^^

Best regards
Bagerfahrer
Bagerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:05 AM   #35
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagerfahrer View Post
Hey,
And this with the deb file... i did not find the solution fom the link what silver18 posted to extract the tar.gz from the .deb file.
I know the command is named by ar but do not know how to add this in xterm.

Best regards
Bagerfahrer
Here is the unrar I use in Komic.

I used Wobzip, but it is dead now!
Also 7-zip works fine!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #36
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Noted your current support level.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...62&postcount=9

Many thanks.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #37
onestab
onestab began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
good hint to play javascript game

first put game html and scripts in /mnt/us/somegame/

use browser navigate to file:///mnt/us/somegame/index.html
onestab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:58 AM   #38
twobob

true.

or use the launcher that does that for the registered games.

if you have any games that are NOT on that list - let me know
Old 05-26-2016, 04:34 PM   #39
Vicente
Vicente began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuschel83 View Post
hello,

thanks for the great work. i have a prob with frecell. if i press the help button, i cannot go back and it hangs!
only a restart with holding the power button can resolve the problem. maybee a bug?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydovig View Post
I found a very simple solution: Use a text editor and delete the text from a file using html. The program does not freeze, just "OK" does not fit on the screen.
Hi, thanks for the Lydovig solution, this is what I have done:

1) Download an editor, for example Notepad ++ (I have Windows )
2) In the second folder "freecell" edit with Notepad ++ or another editor the "Index" file, in the search put this line

Code:
<td colspan=2><input type=button name="Help" value="&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;" style="width:70" onClick="javascript:ShowHelp()"></td>
and delete

Maybe it is made otherwise, but I'm new at this and helped me

Working on a PW2 FW 5.6.5

Last edited by Vicente; 05-26-2016 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Kindle model
Vicente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:34 AM   #40
doctoralvarez
Connoisseur
doctoralvarez began at the beginning.

Device: PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydovig View Post
To start the game, you must first install the Jailbreak, GUI Launcher, SkipStone browser.

1. https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kind...king#Jailbreak
2. https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kind...g#GUI_Launcher
3. http://www.fabiszewski.net/kindle-browser/
4. Unrar game and copy in folder "extensions".
5. Reboot.

Tested on firmware 5.0.0.
How to change resolution on PW3 to make them visible better... more big I mean, change resolution, etc.. please
doctoralvarez is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
launcher add-ons