Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Interead COOL-ER

Notices

Old 01-27-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
KimnCocoa
KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle Keyboard & 2 Coolers
OK, New (to me) Cool-er

Since the screen on my original Cool-er broke I have been hunting for another one. I found one on eBay from CashAmerica for $34 (yay). Don't have it in my hot lil hands yet... but want to know what the last Firmware was and who has a link to it? And... does anyone have the instructions for updating the Firmware somewhere?

Kim
KimnCocoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
OK, here's the only link that seems to be working: http://files.leer-e.es/descargas/

Worth reading through this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...t=72772&page=5
I had the same problem with the SD card someone described - worked fine with one card, not a dicky-bird with the other (which, given that it usually takes several goes anyway, is a right pain!)

There are instructions within that thread, and the manual's available here: http://www.e-readerweb.nl/data/media...olermanual.pdf
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
KimnCocoa
KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle Keyboard & 2 Coolers
Thanks!!!!
KimnCocoa is offline   Reply With Quote