Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
sahmad88
Zealot
sahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enough

Device: nook color
Red Sony PRS-650 with Lighted Case With Box

I have a red Sony PRS-650 with the Red Lighted Case also from Sony. Both are in great condition. The reader is in perfect condition except for a small scratch on the back.

I am asking for $200 + $15 for shipping. I live in the San Jose area, so if you would like to arrange a local pickup, I would be more than happy to do that.

I would prefer to deal with shipping in the US only. So at first I am going to see if anyone is interested in the US, first. Sorry. I am not sure what is involved in shipping internationally, but it seems like a bit of a headache and more money than I want to worry about right now.

Let me know if you are interested. Happy New Year!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-12-20 09.43.23.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	64109   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-12-20 09.45.31.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	64110   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-12-20 09.46.50.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	64111   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-12-20 09.47.10.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	64112  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-12-2011 at 05:27 AM.
sahmad88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:08 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If it has a cover, how did the back get scratched?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:53 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'm interested in your offer. Will you ship overseas ?
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I can act as a go between BeTePok and you if you want since I am in the US. You and Betebok deal with money and you can ship to me and I can deal with the international shipping
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:45 AM   #5
sahmad88
Zealot
sahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enough

I have some interest in it locally right now. If for some reason the deal falls through, I will post here to let you know. Thanks for the interest.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ok, please keep us posted
Old 01-06-2011, 02:59 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmad88 View Post
I have some interest in it locally right now. If for some reason the deal falls through, I will post here to let you know. Thanks for the interest.
It would be best to post here even if the deal does go through as the mods can then change the prefix to ended.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:53 PM   #8
sahmad88
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
I'm interested in your offer. Will you ship overseas ?
Well, the deal did fall through. I can PM you when I get home tonight about shipping overseas.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #9
sahmad88
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It would be best to post here even if the deal does go through as the mods can then change the prefix to ended.
Good idea. Will do.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:49 AM   #10
sahmad88
Zealot

The reader is still available for anyone interested. I will drop the price to $200 shipped.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:26 AM   #11
BeTePoK
Guru

I'll take it. Will send you email within next few minutes.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
sahmad88
Zealot

Quote:
I'll take it. Will send you email within next few minutes.
I got your email and sent you a response with my paypal info.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:46 PM   #13
BeTePoK
Guru

Money sent in full.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:44 PM   #14
sahmad88
Zealot

Quote:
Money sent in full.
Got it. The reader is now officially sold. I will get it in the mail tomorrow. Thanks a bunch, and I hope you enjoy it!
Old 01-12-2011, 12:33 AM   #15
BeTePoK
Guru

Thanks! I will keep you posted about how it goes and will let you know when the reader arrives to me.