Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 05-12-2017, 02:51 PM   #1
amanojaku
amanojaku began at the beginning.

Device: Odyssey Frontlight 2
Odyssey Frontlight 2 questions from newcomer

Hi, I bought my first reader and have few questions I couldn't find answers for myself.

First, they didn't gave a charging device, is it normal? I don't need it now, because I can charge it via PC's usb (which was included), but let's say someday I will need charge it outside, then how can I do it? I couldn't find any charger dedicated for this device on google.

I don't see "go back" button anywhere. There is only left/right and menu. How can I go back to the first page instantly if I check the footnote on the last page?

Where can I download dictionaries for it? English-english will be okay, but I would like to have two others just in case.

Is the only option Menu->Home Page to quit reading?

Minor issue, but still annoys me, a bit. Wallpaper has "In sleep mode... Press the power button to wake up" notification in the bottom screen, is it really necessary? Can you turn it off to see just pure wallpaper?
amanojaku is offline   Reply With Quote