Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-17-2023, 08:19 AM   #1
miral
miral began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW10 & KT3
PDF to EPUB - Missing bookmarks / index

Sometimes ebooks are available in PDF format only and to read them on my Kindle I want to convert them to EPUB. I found a way that the format is ok for reading. But what's usually broken is the index/links. So that I can't open the list of contents and jump to a specific chapter/section.

What could be a good way to fix the index, possible with an editor, or is it some option I have to change when converting? Usually I use ABBY Finereader for the conversion.
miral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 10:39 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Don't crosspost. Please read the guidelines. Thread closed.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert